Mike Mularkey is resigning

the bills are holding a meeting tomorrow at 1pm

good bye mularkey :tup:

:tup: :tup: BRING IN SHERMAN!

Resigning = they pretty much made it impossible for him to want to stay

Haslett!

I actually think Mularky may have been given one more season to prove his worth, but without Donahoe to back him on everything and stick up for his efforts, he felt he had no shot. Which means he never implemented his own strategy, yet one Donahoe wanted, thats why I think they have hired 1st time coaches all along, because Donahoe didnt want someone to oppose his master plan.

true, i can see them bringing in haslett

Great. Everyone is improving and the JEts are sliding down the toilet :cry:

:tup: Saw it on the news tonight. I wondered with Donahoe going if Mularkey would stay.

Press Conference is at 11am… not 1pm.

This kinda sucks… but oh well.

Kinda sucks? Head coaches are supposed to help the team win… Good riddence.

Haslett would be my choice, he would put me in the seats for next yr.

Heard on the news this morning that Mularkey was having trouble finding new coaching staff because of the “unstable” structure the Bills currently have.

Basically he said “Fuck it! I don’t need this aggravation!”

lol…then fuck him…we don’t need him

:wstupid: :tup:

that’s what I thought too. /nutshell.

“liberated from employment”

yeaaa!!! thats awesome

I’m glad he resigned instead of been fired, i think the bills are not obligated to pay out his remaining salary now

i honestly feel bad for him because he seems like a nice guy, but he wasnt working out as a coach here so its for the better

:tup: bring on sherman or haslett

they are not obligated to pay him…but the news said they are working out a deal so he gets some money since no one will prolly want him

Which one of Haslett’s many underacheiving teams would make any of you want him at all?

Anyone remember when the Bills team and choaching staff was the same for years at a time without really changing? haha. I think we’ve had something like 11 different QB’s (including backups) since Kelly, and if Mularkey does indeed leave we will have had 4 different head coaches since Marv Levy. This is where the rules from the movie BASEketball would be handy.

yea the bills organization has been anything BUT stable in the late 90’s to now

xxxxxxxINFINITY!!!

He’s been a HEAD Coach, but he’s never won shit. He’s only been to the playoffs once in the last five years.