*** THE OFFICIAL 2013 BUFFALO BILLS THREAD***

Well, new lease, no coaching staff…

what are the next moves…

Same as they always do? Hire someone new, sell optimism and miss wide right.

Hope must be getting a little hard to come by these days at 1 Bills Drive.

fyi, if ralph makes it another year, I lose a bet… every year I put him on my list of famous people death list…

Reserving this spot for when we win the Superbowl.

I think there’s a huge coverup going on. I think he’s been dead for at least 6 years and they created an animatronic figure to keep the fans from losing their minds.

Waiting for Ralph to hire Norv Turner. As a Charger fan, we finally got rid of that fuckhead about 3 years too late today. I can see the press conference now.

true, but when he gave a speech at the dedication of his wing at the hall of fame, the did a great job with that robot… I just want to go shit in that wing he gave them…

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

true!

Question, is it ture we will never get a “big named” coach cause of the “Wade fuck over”?

this is a nice picture

Didn’t that guy in the middle ALMOST win four superbowls?

What a bunch of Mularkey…

Kelly’s group will soon take over and have full control of the team. Thats when business will pick up. Ralph has allegedly already recorded his “farewell to the NFL” speech. Things will start happening real soon.

There’s that Buffalo optimism I know.

Well…I was a bit intoxicated during that reply. Surprised at the lack of typing errors. but hey Ralph did hand over the team today…lol

I’ve been saying that Jim Kelly’s been awfully quiet the last few months. Now they have 7yrs to build a lakefront stadium and I remember the nfta was more interested in selling the land to investors vs. the city.

We could end up with whisenhunt and Alex smith (seems like the island of misfit toys) or chip Kelly. Reid will most likely go to Arizona.

The only allure to Buffalo is being the first coach to win a superbowl here.

I want lovie smith personally. Always had a great D with the bears just struggles on offense. Draft manti teo and bring in a good OC and we could maybe turn things around. Still lacking a QB though… Alex smith?

Ugghhh do you guys seriously want a retread coach? Isnt that what we’ve tried for the last 13 years?

I want a fresh face in here with little to no NFL experience. Ill take a Chip Kelly (maybe even a Saban) anyday, but dont give me one these Reids, or Lovies and DEFINITELY not a Whisenhunt. Theres a reason these guys have been let go.

Imagine if the real world worked like the NFL…

“So we were looking for a new CEO and when we saw you on the news being fired for your gross incompetence as CEO at your last company we hopped on a plane and rushed right out here to interview you.”