Ralph Wilson Dies at 95

via twitter - https://twitter.com/ByTimGraham/status/448532427112472576

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/ralph-wilson-owner-of-buffalo-bills-dies-at-95-20140325

Well, can’t wait for all of the speculation regarding the team moving. With this and Jim Kelly not doing well I’m sure there will be a lot of it. I didn’t know until now that he was the last original owner in the NFL.

Should we congratulate Toronto on their new NFL team?

:frowning:

Finally.

Not cool…

Ralph Wilson served in WWII in both the Pacific and Atlantic and you’re glad he passed away…total lack of class on your part, even if your comment was sarcasm…

I’d be a liar if I said I cared. But with that regard the man was really a legendary football pioneer, great owner, and as @BOBBYGRV mentioned a US Hero. Huge loss for the community, the Bills, and the NFL

You mean the city that couldn’t fill a stadium for a single important regular season game?

Yeah, they may be moving but it sure as hell won’t be Toronto.

Inb4 the conspiracy theories on how this was connected to the MH350 flight.

If it was our team we’d fill the stands just like the leafs do. No one up here much cares about a small market US team testing the waters even if they are our neighbours relatively speaking.

That new lease they just signed should throw a wrench in any relocation plans…

If the next owner of the Bills desires to relocate the team before the seventh year of the 10-year lease, it will come with a $400 million buyout penalty. Poloncarz noted that the early buyout clause, along with an NFL-imposed relocation fee, could push the cost of moving the Bills to close to $2 billion.

I hear L.A. wants the bills

Thanks a lot Obooma

forgot to say… RIP

How disrespectful!

RIP Ralph.
Are the Bills now Livin’ On A Prayer?

Your thread was first but no one is posting to it.? lol

• Updated - - -

Hey… Now that I think about it, I almost died 11 years ago today. Thank God for EMTs and Mercy Flight.

Threads merged.

And with Jim Kelly’s current health situation it’s a bad day in Buffalo sports.

Yeah, no bueno.

Stay away from the chaww, boys.

Yes and no… you see what the LA Dodgers were just sold for? $2.5b to purchase a team and build a state of the art stadium may be a drop in the bucket for an LA ownership group who are looking to get their hands on one of 32 of these money making gems. Lets just hope people start believing in what Mark Cuban said about the league collapsing lol.