Ralph Wilson Dies at 95

Ralph seemed like a really good guy but beyond that I really don’t care at all about the team. I do get a little tired of people saying the team generates all of this revenue. Yes they do raise some but, it is almost always greatly exaggerated. They make it sound as if the Bills weren’t here people would just burn their money rather than spend it at other businesses. I say more small businesses would flourish because people’s discretionary pay would be spread out more. Furthermore; doesn’t the govt get stuck with stadium costs, etc?
my 2 cents.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/BjnOcveCYAALHHK_zps7204ae4a.jpg

The Bills left one light on tonight to honor Ralph Wilson. This picture is pretty powerful.

He’s lived a good life, been a rough few years, I agree with him, but with more context.

I’m not happy he died, to be honest I just don’t care. But the fact of the matter is that the Bills, as an organization, couldn’t move forward under his ownership. I’m not discrediting his life.

I’m not happy he died either. While I’m not a big football fan or follower of the Bills, I think this town has coddled a basement quality football team for too long. Beyond the economic benefits and the ties to local surrounding businesses, I would gladly help them pack. The team has not given this region any help with shedding it’s “loser” moniker.

That certainly is true.

• Updated - - -

That certainly is true.

Let me know who wants to come visit for the first LA Bills home game

As a big fan of the NFL, it is a big loss for everyone involved. He was good for the game, and as the last original team ower, it is the end of an era.

95 is a long life, and certainly prosperous in his case. That being said, whatever may come, will be a breath of fresh air for the team.

http://www.wgrz.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2014/03/25/bills-mafia-tailgate-ralph-wilson/6889661/

“BUFFALO, N.Y.- One of the largest Buffalo Bills fan clubs is organizing a tailgate to honor late Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The Bills Mafia announced that they will hold a tailgate Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Hammers Lot on Abbott Road near the stadium. Parking will cost $10 and will be available on a first come first served basis. All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Hunter’s Hope Foundation.”

Supposed to be nice out so I will probably stop out for some beers and grilling with some friends for a good cause.

Another note: When I was at Hospice for my mother-in-law I noticed Ralph Wilson’s name and picture were everywhere. It seems he and his family contributed huge money to that facility and maybe others as well.

He was also a Shriner [B.E.D. that means a Freemason :tinfoilhat:] and donated to their hospitals as well.

Not all free masons are Illuminati but all Illuminati are free masons .

:tup:

I read that…Cliffs: “Fuck Off”