Great Southern

i would hate if my 6 litre ran like his :blue:

add 1200lbs to ur car & see how it runs!

sorry never once did i say he was, try again

sorry ppl cant take the truth sometimes

funny is im a 12.59 slip and you average a 12.0-12.2 so whos more effiecent? and even if you went 11.9 thats only a half second faster and you weight in alot less

so take your shit smelling self and go try to get a real timeslip… sammy will always be the true owner/driver of your car.

just fuck em’. jokes on them

sounds like we are even then…so you want to line em up

sorry i didn’t pic a truck to race

run what you brung

so anothe fucking faggot that calls me out. yes come to PRP and lets run them. and lets see if your tuner knows whats hes doing cause we know you sure dont

X2.

its like when the ricers say. “well i have half as many cylinders” or “yeah this is my daily driver” or “yeah you weight 900lbs less” or “you only won because im N/A”

sorry but mine is my DD thats that fast youres is your race car, whats more of a joke???

I dont give a shit what he trys to say about me… only thing i care about is when he see’s me in person he doesnt even look at me…
like i said before if you have a problem for some god forsaken reason come talk to me face to face about it without the ethuging

since you are so confident you want to put a wager on it

english please…

your car is faster than minne…i am sure i got less into my ride and is a lot faster

hell you dont even have a 11s slip…you can go back and teach drivers leasons to the 13s possie

now this is funny, you think im worried about yourself you got to be fucking kidding me.

if you got the issue you confort me!!!

like what? some tic tacs?

confident i dunno what your talking about

i dont have a car sorry try again, mine is my DD which means daily driver but im sure you knew that o wait you didnt cause you asked what it was.

you have 12 fucking K and it went low 12s on average thats before you modded it or can i say fucked it up

i have no were near that amount into my setup

and as for driving arent we jealous that you cant even do anything and if i recall the 02 SS isnt that far behind your car and its stock and the other one is running low 13s stock with and auto and 273s

i deffenty put money on her over your driving skills

no shit,but ur saying hope ur 6.0 dont run that way!think about that!

and i put a smiley there. :stick:

o