Attn: Sight and Sound and EcoVenon (omfg hahahaha)

YOu kids here about the big arson thing down near Baltimore? Like 12 houses were all set on fire? Well, they thought it was Eco-Terrorists getting back at the owners for building their houses on an endangered wetland. They were half right. The terrorists were all pimping Eco-Tecs. For those thinking about clicking the link, you should. Its a hilarious read.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=2&u=/ap/20041222/ap_on_re_us/homes_destroyed

:stick:

I’m not even going to get started on this shit. first it ws a bunch of fucking retards that happend to be groupe dto gether. This shit is already filtering down though the org with stupid fucking reporters and fed asking wquestions like the Org is a 20 thousand some member terroist group. You guys may think its fucking hilarious because its a bunch of fags with cavaliers, but the media taking it off the focus of a bunch of fags causing fires, and turning it into another "this is what people that are part of the club or race cars do in their free time is just going to bite everyone in the ass. Including “the real racers” and their secret locations.

Just wait till some one like brian gets pulled over because he has flames and stickes on his tires and is accused of terroist intentions because he isn’t racing.

Am I pissed , yes. At DS? No, this shit just irritates me and I wish they would let me pull the trigger and fucking kill those low life pieces of shit.

[/rant]

you really think that the media is gonna propogate a movement of cops to crack down on illegal street racers because they think hes a terrorist? :rofl:

it was a sarcastic remark. You do relize in your mother nation of canada that this is the typoe of shit that causes problems with their street racing crack down. I’m not talking about fires I;m talking about blown out of proprotion reporting like whats going on. I first saw about this on Fire House and its already pising people off because its giving Volunteer fire fighters another bad rep because the media in some reports liked to emphize the fact that some were interested in fire fighting :rolleyes:

I understand you have nothing better to do than pick shit apart and take everything as a fucking joke, so I’m done with this fucking conversation.

http://www.wtfhost.com/userfiles/darkstar/cavvyfaggot.bmp

leader of ther club’s AIM. :kekegay:

it sounds like they were bragging about it on j-body.org and someone ratted on them. :bowrofl:

what a bunch of faggots.

:boink

link?

x2

One factor that tied them together was street racing, according to authorities. The men were often among the crowds that met up in the parking lot, sometimes moving to shopping centers when police chased them away. Young drivers would show off their cars, set up races and, sometimes, get into fights.

“We all used to meet at Wendy’s and listen to people talk about how fast their cars were,” said April Wilkinson, 19. Her boyfriend, Michael “White Mike” Gilbert was arrested Monday.

so ridiculous… what a shame someone sucks enough to twist a story like this.

“white mike” :rof: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:rofl:

And you think this is a big joke because…?

I think its rediculous that you can laugh at something so horrible

cavalier2nr just messaged me back! :bowrofl:

Cavalier2nr: whos this?
ZexLude69: a concerned citizen.
Cavalier2nr: from where?
ZexLude69: maryland
ZexLude69: so did you do it?
Cavalier2nr: what ever, untill u know the full story then leave me alone
ZexLude69: you can tell me. i promise i wont tell anyone.
ZexLude69: but seriously, cavaliers are awesome cars. i have one
ZexLude69: its really fast
Cavalier2nr: i bet
Cavalier2nr: what ever lata bro
Cavalier2nr: and loose my im name
ZexLude69: ok. have fun getting assraped in jail by large africans. i hear they love racist little white boys.
ZexLude69: and when you go to jail, let me know. ill by your awesome super fast cavalier off you for $5 and drive it off a cliff and put it out of its misery.
Cavalier2nr signed off at 8:44:00 PM.

:rofl:

and he warned me a couple times before he signed off! :rofl:

are you kidding me, its fucking hilarious!!!

can you picture them sitting around wendys on a friday night with their girlfriends, talking about how fast and badass their Cavaliers are? :rofl:

And then lighting a bunch of houses on fire and bragging about it on a giant Cavalier board!

:bowrofl:

its shit like this that makes me glad that darkstar isnt on some OCspeed.com message board

:bowrofl:

well the yahoo link doesnt work, but im guessing a bunch of idiots burned houses and it so happened that they had cavis? Where does the org come into place here? Is it considered a breading ground for terrorists or something now?

link works for me… :dunno:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041221/lthumb.mdmh10112210359.homes_destroyed_mdmh101.jpg

:owned:

Washington Times Article:

[quote]Mr. Walsh has denied involvement, but he was charged after an accelerant-sniffing dog detected traces of ignitable liquids in two cars he owned – a dark-blue Chevrolet Lumina and a purple Chevrolet Cavalier. [quote]

:bowrofl: Purple Cavalier!!! :bowrofl:

:asshole’s have to do with the cars they drive!im sure u search more gay’s drive maxi’s & done stupid shit!why derect this to the cavy owners of our site!back off bitch!
respect each others rides to a point!THANK U HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:smiley: