everybody here ok? anybody crash?

from Buffalo street riders…

Car wiped out fyi Last wednesday, I guess, from what I was told by local police, a group of guys in sportscars was tearin it up on the road mentioned in the wnysp spy thread. One of em lost control and ended up spinning off the road and going through a fence and onto someones property. I guess noone was hurt but the officer warned that that neighborhood is enflamed right now and probably will continue to be. Watch yourself there and mind the speed limits already! Its our fourth road on the route. fwiw

-george “curvecrazy” :roll:

that douche is still pissed that i went on a ride with some of the guys on nyspeed… so every chance he gets he posts up that willy ruined their secret PUBLIC roads… anyway… is everybody on this site ok? i just wanted to make sure that his info was incorrect and nobody here wrecked?

i’m in one piece

minglor, your sig and avatar are awesome, always meant to say that

:word:

i know who this person was,if its the same case… b16 civic coupe, the gold one in west seneca that i stated like a month ago in a rant thread lol. i guess the car is totalled and he is ok. took out part of a fence and hit a couple trees.

^^ word thats what i was thinkin of. and thats where ur snky swap can come from shrives.

I was there the night it happened, hes ok and the car isnt that bad from what I hear

well im gonna steal his motor if he’s not gonna drive it anymore :eek:

wow, that kid was talking to me like a week or two ago, i havent seen the car in a while, now i know why.

is he on the board? was it a “group” drive or was this kid just on his way to xxxxxxxxxx with a bud?

glad he’s ok

speaking of which, i just saw yesterday a car that pulled out in front of a bike on Military near sheridan. The bike was still upright as it was embeded into the driver side fender…I was out on lunch and when i was coming back, police and where everywhere. I did not see the rider, but it was evident that he was thrown over the hood of the car. I have no other information other than that. It was right in front of rainbow glass tinting about 12:30 yesterday.

color of the bike? style of the bike? freewheeling is RIGHT there… i bet he was on his way to or from… Hope he is well

did this happen out near E. aurora?

will, this is the kind of thing that upset george. this guy knew the roads after that ride, crashed at a high speed, now cops are gonna be watching those roads more than they already are

where was this? can someone pm me if they know? i ride these roads all the time and would like to stay away from 5-0

group drive, the kid didnt know the roads to well and wasnt the best driver

and yes out by EA

oh people call me ‘curvecrazy’, that’s the nickname i gave to myself CAUSE I’M CRAZY JUST CRAZY about curves :party:

Black bike was all that i saw. The front wheel was pretty buried.

yeah. that kid’s a douchebag. he sucks. he was running it with some locals who used to run it long before the cruise you went on with us cagers. he had just seen tokyo drift or some shit and tried getting loose on the touge.

whatever, just fucking run the road at 4am.

lol yea i’m surprised there haven’t been more Tokyo Drift inspired accidents

I guess they all have fwd rhyce still. 240sx’s are about to go up exponentially in value, lol

i seen that whole bike accident yesterday … it was 2 bikes … some dumb broad tried pulling of Kinsey onto military … both bikes locked up the rear brakes 1 tried going around the front of the car , he must have caught his right hand grip on the hood which caused him to fly about 15ft from the car (he broke his femur,tailbone,sprained wrist), … the other rider plowed into the side of the towass wedging the bike in between the fender and door ,she was OK though