Great, very profitable business for sale. Only work 4 days! Deli and meat market.

Want to make $70-80k a year Profit working 4 days a week? Here ya go and not an Internet scam lol.
We’re selling our business since we will be leaving the area soon. Opened for over ten years now and even business of the year a few years ago.
Sales are approximately $450k a year with profits being $70k+ a year and all the yummy food ya want!!!
Wifey works approximately 35 or so hrs a week with her hours being Tues-Fri 830- 4ish. Yes that’s a dream job with great pay!!!You could make more or less depending on how much you want to work. We are in the process of taking food stamps which will easily increase the business another $100k a year and your pay would increase to $100k easily.
We have a great manager who is the best employee one has ever seen and would love to stay on. She has been there 5 yrs and is amazing and everyone loves her! Other staff are great too!
It is closed on Mondays and is only open 42 hrs for the other 6 days. Could easily expand hrs if desired.
Like previously mentioned this is a great business, with great hours, and great profits and will be very sad to sell. ONLY selling because we’re moving.
Price is $150k and would take vehicles, property, gold, or whatever we would determine has value.
Would consider holding a mortgage as well possibly but would need a nice amount down.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Derek 628-3448

Not that I’m going to buy your business but what’s the name of it??

I’m surprised you would sell the Deli. Is this a moving sale?

What gave it away? The part that said only selling because we are moving lol!!!

UB, island deli and meat market and selling to go put together the cars you engineer those engines for!

Hold mortgage? So I am assuming that includes the building? That seems like a great deal! (My cars sat in the snow this year. :frowning: )

How is the new life going?

I was not interested until this theory came about - if this price includes the building, that may be more intriguing.

Definitely not including the building! You should know better then that Mike lol. Building selling for $455 alone.
Maybe I should’ve said will hold note.
Derek

:wink:

these numbers assume no rent was paid since you also owned this?

Rent is being paid by the corporation to me.

Elaborate?

Going to go build corvettes!

More importantly what is happening to the empty space behind the deli?

^^^ not sure what ya mean. The land behind it?

Isn’t there a nice sized “garage” space behind. Or am I thinking something else.

Same Plaza but at other end. Currently batting cages in there

Do you still have this for sale? Mentioned it to my parents last month and they may be interested