Job Dilemma....

[size=2]i forgot to log off skunk THIS IS HELIDROP[/size]

Well, as of Wednesday January 4 my boss at the salon will be taking me off of an hourly pay and switching me to commision. I have a few clients, but not enough to keep me busy the days that im there to bring home nearly enough money to JUST cover my bills. I currently work at a doctors office on the days im not at the salon… basically what i need to know is if any of you guys know of any place that is hiring for some mildly easy work (as this would be a third job) problem is i wouldnt be available till 5:30-6:00-ish M,T,Th, Sat, and anytime Sunday

ANY leads or help wouldbe appreciated…

Thanks

delta sonic…good money

problems with delta are

-i’ve heard too many times how people hate it there
-like my current job, a steady decent paycheck isn’t always garunteed
-i cant work till ~6:00pm and don’t they close early?

they close early on sundays…9 on weekdays…Delta Sucks…me and skunk worked there…its very difficult to have a steady paycheck and hours especially of u work at night…i was luckily enough to open everyday so i got decent hours…ask skunky how many times he was called off working a later shift

You could work store and collect axi, I guess (delta).

Get ready to be asked where your banana splits are, though. People seem to think it’s “sonic” and not “delta sonic” rarrrgh.

ahahahahh remember that time when skunk sucked his lips into the vacuum!?!?!?

yea…then they went down and to be a big asshole he yelled out in complete silnece…MY VACUUM DONT WORK

resturaunt? they mainly operate on later times.

what is this story time from delta?? LOL you guys are morons.

but yea…delta is not a good job, not good money at all…especially around this time of the year.

Anyways…bump for a better job idea

you could always resort to selling skunks body on the corner

When i used to work at avis rent a car there was always one of the rentals companies hiring for either a counter person which there is a commission for that or you could do a car check in, that is simple you just take keys and hand them a reciept. I wish i still knew people there but its an easy job and you will be able to get into one of those places no problem.

But theres always openings at Pharoah’s

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6549

do that. toss an add in the autotrader and talk to some of the local used car dealers. you could easily make 100-200 cash for less than a days work.

Kinda funny but my friend bartended there. She averaged like 700/week. Not a bad job if you can bartend and show a little titty.

not to keep goin with the subject, but i brought in 300 one week for workin 30 hrs. not to shabby if you ask my but im prob gonan quit there soon. gll with finding a job

ive never bartended, but always wanted to…im sure i can show an itty bitty teaser titty :lol:

and im sure you cant. . .

and im sure i CAN

i still may be able to get u a job @ circuit

i cant work till 6:00 most days, and wokring 3 hour shifts wont be worth time time …id like to get in at least 5-6 hours a shift if i could…

i wanta job at circuit