Job Dilemma....

Still have one chair left at UL. butif yer low on customers that might not help.Theres always souporcunts they do help if yer looking to pad a resume in that particular field.

im not planning on leaving the salon im at right now. Supersluts would probably make me work 40 hours…even IF they would only have me on 6-9pm during the week, from what i hear, weekends arer equired, and i work at my salon saturdxays for the better part of the day, and thats not the type of job im looking for…god i hate the corporate world…i love working for small business…they just need to pay me moore

like i said…I NEED AN EVENING JOB THAT I COULD WORK LIKE 6PM-10, 11, OR 12

ahh, yer right- SC does make you work weekends. you could always reception there?? or maybe try getting a job at a gym the frony desk peeps ya know? i always thought that would be a cool job, think of all the hot guys that come in and out(sorry aaron)

I’m curious–what is Lasertrons pay rate per hour up to now? haha

What about a job at a tanning place?

ive worked at delta, it sucks
go to mc ds

$9.50/hour. I see the sign most everyday on my way in to work at Citigroup.

I dunno… I worked at delta years ago… during the winter… I made silly amounts of money drying off cars all day… to the point I had to make trips to the car throughout the day to empty my overflowing pockets… yeah they were 1s… but piles of 1s…

if u get the right shift u can…but her schedule looks like it wont be a good shift if she even gets called in to work

how are you with computers?

HAHAHAHA yeah they are just gonna keep raising it and raising it and even at $20 an hour, i wouldnt consider it. you couldnt pay me enough to work in a place like that!

I worked at Lia Honda for most of last winter as an evening lot boy…so absically i washed used cars inside with hot water, drove cars around and beat on them and cleansed snow off cars. it was easy as hell cuz they didnt really push u to work fast, as long as u were actually doing something, but 90% of the people that work there are dicks, and im sorry but u cant be expencted to fully detail a used car coming in on a trade in the middle of winter in a half hour. so i would work for 4 hours and get one car fully done to where it looked like brand new and then get like the inside of annother car done and finish it the next day. o yeah and the used cars i cleaned always sold. none of those ‘half hour full detail’ jobs. so i quit because i didnt believe in doing a shitty job. /rant. i hear northtown is a good place to work in the detail shop though. my friend works there and he loves it

Oh gosh I said 4 years ago when that gets up to $10 I’m applying!