Great video : Rally New York 2009

Common Adam, time to man up :hug

looks like sooooooooooo much fun

The Sentra near the beginning made me lol. Good vid.

Apparently Ken Block made a brief appearance in 2009.

Man up? I’ll gladly run a loose surface rally stage over any other form of racing. WRX is still is my DD and can’t afford to wad it right now. I’ve got enough money tied up in business ventures to buy a used GT3 and road rally it so the wallet is quite thin at the moment as well. As bleak as some of those cars look there’s a shit ton that goes into them for safety.

Besides, when the fawk would I race? You of all people should know how busy I am. :lol I’m lucky I have time to run the One Lap and a couple Lemons events, and I’m not even paying for them!

Awesome times though. Stage rally is a total blast and even spectating is fun. I may try to do a few TSD’s in Canada this year although they’re way toned down these days. At least they’re cheap to run and provide for some entertainment at the very least.

Soooooo badass. When and where is the 2010 Rally New York?

Google is your friend. There is always a tarmac event in the spring (mid april) and a gravel event in the fall (sept). They are both in the Monticello/Narrowsburg area.

First couple results of “rally new york 2010” were cancer walks or something so I just gave up, looks like I should have clicked a few links down :lol thanks

I am going to post the event in the proper section.

FYI, the locals around the tarmac event are d-bags and don’t actually like the rally so spectator spots aren’t very good and the marshals have to be dicks to keep people off private property.

The gravel one is on a private boy scout camp or something so no issues with locals.

cool vid! +rep

hell yeah it does!!!