great!!!!!

idk if anybody catched the news this morning…but the train that derailed…is in my town…well inbetween my town and east deer!!! it spilled liquid nitrogen and liquid clorine into the river and on the ground!!! but the weird thing is…that spot is a very straight shot!!! but oh well…thats freeport road…and its the easit way for me to get to new ken and creighton and what not!! but its closed off everything with in a mile or two!!!

wheres that road in relation to what i know of that area

its past my house…soo its further up from her house…much further from missy’s place!!

oh, up around big dawgs?

chlorine will clean up the area nice.

further past that quik…its past my house!!! way past the cheswick theaters!!!

haha ya fshowcars…r river will have a nice color to it!!!

my buddy tom from this site…tc166 is his sn…is part of the hazmad team and they have been down there since it happened!!

wonder what caused the train to derail? any info?

probably the rail spilt. see bonds hold the tracks together and when we get freezes and then thraws the rails shrink and expand. thus breaking the bonds. now when bonds break the rail is now like like a loose noodle. so the break maybe only and 1/2 inch or so but when you got tons of weight going over it and causing friction they tend to expand further and further so a 1/2 could turn into say a few inches and also have the rail go misaligned then of course you get alot of derailments. its a very common thing this time of year…father works for CSX and he is called out on this type of stuff alot…no this wasnt his company the one that wend down was NFS

idk…but prob. going with what quik said…b/c that is an area of very straigh track with very little bends…and the bends are nothing major!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/31/train.derails.ap/index.html

here is a link for you guys!

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_031133216.html

yeah, the river can’t get much dirtier

last i heard when my team got debreifed (10:30pm) is that the clean up will not be complete till possibly late wednesday evening. My team is responding back to the scene at 7am tomorrow(tuesday). i will let you guys know stuff later on