Greatbatch Industries.

Anyone ever work there? I have roughly zero intentions of leaving Praxair within the next 4 years, but every once in a while I cruise the job postings for WNY and found an interesting one at Greatbatch today.

I’m just wondering what the place is like, what kind of corporate culture they’ve got going on, etc. This particular job is at their manufacturing facility in Alden, but I’m just generally interested in the company as a whole.

Tell me your stories! :tup:

They make IC’s, right? Not a bad company to work for from what I have heard. I had a former boss move there and he had nothing but good things to say after the fact.

purportedly take GREAT care of their employees.

did some contract work for them a few years ago, never worked there though

good bunch of people

IC’s? Like intercoolers?

Naw Greatbatch is the pacemaker d00d.

im pretty sure they make a ton of shit though… I wanna say i know someone that works there but i can’t put my finger on it who it is lol… I’m a great friend

Had some people from there in my MBA classes…didnt hear any complaints.

One of their battery scientists is now at UB, and I may be doing research in her lab this fall. yooow.

Good company.

Heard they are good to work for. had a few friends get laid off over the past month though

:picard:

Integrated Circuits…

Sorry, I’m a car guy. :pimp: :lol:

They have several locations… and one of them in Akron is playing with alternative fuels…

lol the OP post was at 4:20 why is newman not all over this

but yea good people

one of the best public companies headquartered in buffalo. :tup:

Do you want his number so you can call him and give him updates on what he should post? Maybe just hearing his voice your life will be fulfilled:suicide: