I'm downright f'ing giddy!!!

Say hello to Praxair’s newest Advanced Control Systems Engineer!

:pimp::headbang::hitit::eekdance::biglaugh::tspry::D:wave::wiggle:

Starting November 15th!

OGSI will get my “Thank you for the opportunities, I wish you the best of luck in the future, blah blah blah” on Monday when the boss man is back in town.

CONGRADULATIONS BITCHES!

nice man

congratzzz

congrats :wink:

congratulations Dude.

Attaboy.I know it’s a great feeling.When I was 23 My Dad called me up and said to listen to this message on the answering machine:Hi this is GM calling please report to work Tues. April 6th at 6:00am!!!I couldn’t barely sleep that weekend.Talk about being pumped.It’s a great feeling,enjoy it.
D

Congratulations! :tup:

Congrats! I know a few people over there at Praxair :tup:

yoooo…congrats, man!!

who’s gonna receive the “blabla” letter, is it Joe? hehehe…

they really are going to miss you, man…

Congrats. I heard that’s a real good place to work. Guess knowing about SHO’s paid off huh? :wink:

Thanks guys!

Yeah, Joe is technically my supervisor so he’ll get the letter. Unfortunately they probably are going to be up shit’s creek without me. I’m going to bust my nuts to leave in style, helping them as best as I can to ease my departure but they need to treat their employees a bit better if they need them to stick around.

Yep, being able to shoot the shit about cars paid off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Praxair fronts 75% of an MBA then reimburses the other 25%, so I’m on the GMAT website right now scheduling the test so I can start the professional MBA program at UB in the spring.

Now if I could just get a little electricity life would really be good. :smiley:

Congratulations!
Sometimes when I hire people they get a counter offer from their current employer.
Have you thought about that at all?
Just curious because I have lost new hires this way.

program is fall admission only. i’m looking into starting mine next fall too :eekdance:

^I’ve thought about it, but I have no interest in entertaining a counter offer. I might not even tell him what Praxair is paying me just to avoid the whole thing. If they can afford to pay me more then the should do it without me having to quit. I was due for a review months ago and my boss has been promising it to me for months. Nobody here gets reviews, and with every passing day it becomes more clear to me that he has no intent of actually giving me a review either. If I accepted a counter-offer and stayed would I have to quit every time I’m due for a review?

Thanks for the tip though. :slight_smile:

Hmm. This summer I was reading about how you can start in the Spring and just do your last-semester electives first. Did this change recently?

I think Praxair will offer you a lot more growth and opportunities. It’s a company people tend to stay with for a long time. A very very nice facility, too. Good luck. :slight_smile:

thats awesome, congrats!

Nice work and good luck with your new position.

:tup:

From the sounds of it, your current/old postion had become stagnent (sp?). I would imagine that with a company like Praxair there is plenty of room for growth! Congrats!