greetings

hello. I think I know some of you here. I am a recent transfer from UBRF. There seems to be a little more traffic here, so that’s good.

I live in Williamsville. I work at Ray Laks Honda in West Seneca and I drive a crx. It is mostly stock…sort of.

I am in search of some wheels. If you have any nice 15" ers, let me know.

sorry for the LARGE picture.

Thanks

Brad

:tup: welcome and nice car…get more pics up here mang

and :tup: to keeping it stock other than that significant radiator upgrade i see :wink: :lol:

Welcome :wave:

Fixed

welcome and nice ride :slight_smile:

welcome :wave:

welcome

Welcome Aboard :wave:
Car looks pretty clean, Nice
Is it just the pic or is your corner light falling out, and headlights really misaligned? Looks like they are too far back or the hood is too far forward.

No, the hood is a little bit misaligned. And yes, the tit on my corner light is broken off. It doesn’t fall out, but its not tight. but thanks for noticing…

Welcome!

Yeah, I was sooo bored the other day, I actually went on UBRF. :lol:

J/K I check it out once in a while, but it seems more like a swap meet then a car forum these days.

X…

do you have vomit in your wheel wells? oh those are just your rims

way to give him a warm welcome :cjerk:

Welcome welcome, nice… tranny cooler…

Welcome

thank you all…I don’t know anything about these cars, my mechanic told me something should run cooler with that big radiator thing. I didn’t really notice anything different…

actually, the car is alot of fun to drive. and weighing only 1800 lbs, its pretty quick too!

haha welcome

Welcome!!

I bet it makes some odd hissing noises. Probably air pissing out through the welds in the manifolds, in fact. Possibly a danger to them. Yeah, you should really get that looked at.

:wink:

Welcome aboard. :tup:

Polished radiators are for ricers, and Honda’s are 4 cylinders short of having a real engine. Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

And welcome to the board. :wave:

I love beating kids with V8 fords that think their cars are fastest cars on the street. Boy am I looking forward to the spring…

:wave:

way to show people how u treat people who mod there car in a way u dont like