griffin motorsports

I’m guessing they do trade in for bikes but does anyone know if I could trade my bike in on a new trailer?

I don’t see why they wouldn’t but I would give them a call tomorrow when they are open.

Explain to them that they have two options. They can either accept your bike as a trade towards a trailer, or they can refuse your bike and then you can go home onto shift518 and post about how shitty of a dealer they are.

They’ll most likely go for the former of the two.

And they will offer you 50% of retail value

They’ll hammer you on trade in value, but accept it.

Griffins is a great dealership. I have no idea if they would trade a bike on a trailer? So i suppose my post is useless. But Bob and Bob are good people. :bowdown

My bike KBB’s for 5300. The trailer i want is 4400. I want to walk out of there with less then a 500 dollar bill.

I know one of the service kids real good there. For what its worth maybe, ask to talk to J hancock in the back, he has a black mustang convert usually parked around back if he is there. Tell him I referred you to them from shift, he isnt on here but lurks around from time to time.

They will take anything on trade but GL getting the KBB on the bike. Dealers usually dont like to trade straight up for anything.

Well I don’t need another trailer and also don’t need to sell the bike so I don’t really care if they tell me to get lost. :lol