Question about trade-ins..

I havent done any trade in shit, hate dealing with the assholes and always sold my stuff privately. Now for the wierd part…would a dealership take a new quad in on trade? I mean they have KBB for the atv’s and what not, and mine is worth like $4700 used. Just wondering of anyone has tried this…

you will take it right in your ass. bad idea. they are worth nothing but wholesale to a dealer.

ive heard of them taking in street bikes but never quads, but who knows

My dad’s a dealer and I’ve never heard of anything like that, ever lol. I don’t even think he’s gotten a bike in as a trade.

I figured id probably take it in the ass, i HATE dealerships, wish there were some fair people out there…

+1 dude dealers are scumbags…

Eh just figured id throw it out there, easier than waiting to sell it, then buy a car…ya know. Ask your old man just for the hell of it Kramer if ya dont mind. See if hes ever heard of anything like that lol

My buddy traded in his snowmobile, I believe, when he got his truck…I’d have to ask him what he got for it…his username on here is “RSeX119”

yeaaaa, rightttt. like wayne said, a trade is worth wholesale to them.

Hmm, there is light…

Or maybe the owner wants a sick new toy…lol

just asked him he said hes never even gotten a bike in as a trade, let alone an ATV :rofl that doesn’t mean it can’t be done but you’d probably catch a dealer off guard if you asked him

HAhaha, yeah i figured that much. it was worth a shot i guess!

had a few bikes come through, they go right to wholesale.

NOW wtf is in your avatar??? :rofl

the ywill def. try to rip u off, my old boss used to take boats in on trade and only give them wholesale and then he’d take it to the auction and make a couple g’s off it , so I would not advise trading it in, ur better off selling it someone you know.

sell it out right

they will bend you right over on a trade in. Also, I wouldnt go by KBB with quads.

Definitely try to sell it private party and use that cash as a down payment on a new vehicle. Not that it can’t be done but as most posters said they’ll give you next to nothing for it.

but even if you can trade it in, they will only give you a grand or two, might as well just sell it for 3500 or put it on ebay if you want to get rid of it

LOL! Will you accept an XBox 360, this ziplock baggie of nickels, my sister, and half a fax machine for this car?