Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

Nahhh I really dont want antirust solvents in my food!

BUT, I need to make a trip to metal supermarkets and can see if they have any scrap SS sheet for cheap.

DUDE this idea has me thinking… down south style crawfish cookout tailgate party!

word

E-man said he was gonna spray paint a large square in the parking lot…its gonna be right next to the spot where we have the burn out contest

hell yes, im a master crawfisher from the schoharie creek :number1

IDK wether or not to bring my bike or car lol depends how nice it is I guess

Judging by the first day of spring… not good

Your prolly right

do we have a contingency plan for rain? maybe some tarps and rope to hang said tarps between trees over some tables for dry nomming of food?

ITS A TARRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!

There is a rain date…

mmm, good point. i forgot to look. ok. thats settled then :slight_smile:

We need a Shift camping trip this summer.

omg fuck yeah! ill start cutting some wood in a sec…

yeah definitely not

camping is fun

Pitchin a tent

Camping is epic, and I hope anyone who thinks otherwise tries it sometime and has their tent ripped down by a black bear.

camping is awesome! no cabins tho. thats cheating. u need mats(no airbeds) and sleeping bags in tents. proper actual camping, not that backyard bullshit.

all i bring with me is a knife made from a mammoth tusk and a flannel loin cloth.

I used to sleep on a Cot but one of the legs gave out during one of my expeditions. I have another one, but my grandfather gave it to me and I don’t want to ruin it, so I rock the queen size airbed now.

Taking down tents in the middle of the night/deflating others’ air mattresses while they’re sleeping/covering people who pass out early in fishing lures is a common occurrence when camping with me.