Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

ok putz

here are my wheels for my cars.

if you want to brag you little twerp, your certainly not going to impress me. i owned a house at 22 and a 530whp evo. now i have a z06 and an m3, and guess what…I PAID FOR EVERYTHING! so until you know me, dont be flapping those dick sucking lips you have there because you might not like the outcome.

so that goes under better job then? Not bragging just saying why I cant afford 2-3,000$ rims.

BTW are you threatening me over the internet? funny how you get all mad.

^ What does the picture of the Lotus have to do with anything?

:rofl

He has those wheels on his M3, Bryan.

Oh. :rofl

stop getting so fucking butt hurt that i think your wheels look like something on a matchbox car.

I could really care less… like I said I get alot of compliments from other people.

Its an opinion… I think the first rims you posted are ugly as hell personally but usually I dont say things like that, Some people do alot of searching to find wheels THEY like do you really think they want to hear how you dont like them? like you came out of no where in a thread that has nothing to do with wheels and say something about em. then you got alll mad when I say either you have a better job or your parents buy your shit (because there is alot of kids that are like that) in which it seems like you were in defense of the parents buying you shit not the better job.

and your right I dont know you, but you also dont know me.

my parents havnt bought me anything since i was 15 besides socks and underware for xmass.

the CCW wheels were custom to my liking. i called said i want this this and this and they said ok it will take a month. done and done.

my TD wheels were a sweet purchase from benny. love um, thanks benny!

wheels to me make or break a car. the ones u posted on the blue and silver g8 wernt bad at all. your wheels make me they were the first wheels u came across on a G8 forum that were cheap and blingy.

lol I was the first on the forum to put em on I believe and everyone references them saying they look like the wheels on the blue car on the said forum.

You dont have to defend the parent thing, I believe you.

Oh and I have a set for sale on the g8board.com and there is like a 6 person list I have for dibs on them when I get the tires off em…

Wheels do make the car. Believe that 100%.

These wheels look dope, but I like DPEs. What do I know, I’m a silly ricer with a big wing.

http://dpe-wheels.com/news/g8a.jpg

I like em too but I steered away from the black. My grille is chrome,window surounds chrome, Door handles chrome, I figured pick chrome… Orange played a big role to turn against black too… If I had red I would black out the chrome and get black wheels

Orange on black would be tits.

Heres a orange on camaro 20’s I still think I would want these chrome… I thought about selling one of the sets I have now and buying the camaro 20’s they would use the same tires

Not a fan of chrome. Orange on black be SICK.

Chrome or polished 100%

Black would look ok on orange, but everyone has black nowadays.

ive come to a conclusion…you have terrible taste.

bRyan, those are hot. you have good taste. :thumbup

cmon ***** i been doin this for years.

minus the rude lude. lol

they look fine…

These are the four other ones Im considering…

First two are semi OK, but they still reek of you trying to be:

#1 stunna, wha wha wha wha