Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

I will be drinking my beverage out of a red cup. Most likely a diet beverage or gatorade…

If it isn’t allowed im not drinking. I don’t wanna hide drinking like im 16 all over again.

i have CCW lightened race version wheels fully polished on the vette, and some… i forgots on the BMW. light years hotter than your civic jumpoffs. no offense to you man, just saying.

e-man . shut the fuck up

yea no drinking is allowed in state parks. they are highly potroled by toga cops and rangers. this is just a fun BBQ type event where we can meet up, eat some grub and catch a crayfish or two for PJB.

no in my thread u wont! i will stab u with a fucking Crayon then draw you a picture with your blood colored seman. this time your bending over hairy bear :tongue

like my sig , that will be u and i if ya try lol

i cant see shit, im at work and your sig is a red x. are you going to make me a red x?

i must have fucked up lolol

http://www.n3t.net/humor/ChooseWisely.gif

The insecure man looks just like you, John. :rofl

john u dont get it. im at work, my work blocks websites, the pic u posted is hosted on a website thats blocked. there for…i cant see the pic. get it?

That dood in the vid looks just like him tho. Only problem is the green guy has a ball not a screwdriver…

Can you see me now?

Link = ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

imageshack is blocked!!!

:facepalm

Something with “Corporate Values” as the filename should never have been blocked.

Complain.

Now they’re civic wheels. That’s great, I get more compliments on them then not. If I bought these crazy expensive wheels you guys seem to like that’s all I would have on my car. I got a car, bike and quad all 07 and higher at 22 yrs old so its either I don’t have the job you do or the parents you do.

Who is this person in the glasses?

edit: whoever it is, looks damn sexy

LOL

:rofl