Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

Received and ill be taking over duties!

Alcohol.

Anyone into RC crawling or helis? That’s what my interests have moved to.

BTW what else is needed? The list looks covered but if there is more of something needed (drinks? I can load a cooler with ice and water or something) post up!

Kingpin RTrac1 has a crawler

Kingpin i bought the waters tonight.I got 40 of them.

Feel free to grab some sodas

OK, I’ll bring some sodas and ice. I figure you can’t have enough drinks. If we need hotdogs or meat or something instead just let me know and I can grab that instead.

I’ll bring apple juice, iced tea and chocolate milk for you ninjaz.

Big block XXX-NT chillin’ on my floor with crawler tires on it because it doesn’t hook up otherwise. I have more RC items than you can even fathom.

I grabbed some Arizona iced tea and a barrel of snacks tonight

Can’t make this one, guys. Gonna have to call off the rocket launches unfortunately

typical shift

Typical any car forum. There is always a bail factor.

BTW is this in the Geyser Picnic Area? There should be a bridge near by and there is one grill area where the creek wraps around in a horseshoe, right? If so, we should try to take the spot in the horseshoe. It’s pretty, lol. :gay2

Burgers are made, hot dogs ready. This shit is on. Remember $8 to get into the park. I believe it’s the second right when u get in.

2nd right from 9 or 50?

an F’IN BARREL PJB???

E, do you need me to bring anything else?

Can’t wait. GF is baking brownies. About to fill up my E85 buddy. I’m still in!

Its terrible I have to check in the day of the event.

I’m still in…meeting up with some peeps at Sam’s Club at 11am, then swinging up to CP to meet up with Mikey B and his wife.