Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

Just one of those plastic barrel shaped containers. Not a huge thing.

So near the horseshoe & creek? Or where at? I’m gonna go load my truck now. If you see a grey Nissan frontier drive by lost just scream and wave! lol I’ll bring my grill. Can tailgate. Car is staying home.

What road in the park?

I may head up in an hour or so, for a little bit. I have to work at 1:45

^ your place of employment sucks sir!

I will def be there but a lil after 12 gotta run a couple quick errands first

Im hoping the weather holds up. Ill be leaving soon.

Yeah, looks like a chance of showers, maybe a couple thunder boomers, no biggie hopefully.

weather is nice in latham sunny

Leaving soon. If it rains I will wait it out in my mobile weather shelter and radio

+1 im sweating while washing my car… shit is nice, knock on wood

I’m sweatin you Johnny.

Waiting on people. Sunny up here. It sprinkled for like two
Mins. Think that’s all we are suppose to have is on off sprinkle. It’s not raining here now. Get up here we are about to start cooking.

Raining like fuck here at my house and I’m only 3 miles from you. Fuckin’ rain.

5 mins away and starts raining Wtf… still stopping by

Sorry, I can’t get my pain at a manageable level… I really wanted to bring the duramin out too… Maybe one night this week if people will be out.

Sucks I couldent make it out, wifey had to work… baby is cranky… Terrible twos FTL

Was a good time in spite of the light rain. We toughed it out and enjoyed some delicious meat products. A half dozen bikes, Nick Cage Shelby, and even a rare white Supra were in attendance. No excuses for those who didn’t come out except “h0twh3els”. I hope you feel better soon bud.

Excuses excuses

Ok, you had to work. I mean lame excuses like “It started raining so I turned around and went home when I was less than a mile away”

Thanks Johawk… Once the spinal block wore off yesterday, it has been crazy intense pain. And, I’m allergic to the percocet they gave me… So I’m on some other BS pain killer worth a shit.