Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

I gotta work at 4 so this shit had better take place

I will see if I am able to attend. Month of May is crazyyyyy. Was fun last year.

Yea last years event was a huge success and a ton of fun.

Stick with a date and don’t let whiny bitches change it on you.

I would like to attend one of these at somepoint.

wanna help with the burgers again?

Yea I can do that. We can make them saturday before the meet or friday when I get out of work but that will be after 9

updated list

chips and sodas works! Hope they fit in my backpack :slight_smile:

if u want something else let me know. plates and cups would be better. just let me know

Yea I’ll let you know.

ill bring a few 2ltr bottles of hawian punch…filled with red four loko. and then when i get shit for it, ill tell the officer that its the rocket fuel for my car.

I’ll know better if i can come when it gets closer to the date and I’ll pick up something on the list that hasn’t been taken yet.

alright count me in for potato salad but itll be more then 3 lbs cause it’ll go quick

[quote=Eatonualive281;770685]ill bring a few 2ltr bottles of hawian punch…filled with red four loko. and then when i get shit for it, ill tell the officer that its the rocket fuel for my car.[/quote]

:rofl

Haha. Fuckkkkk. I cannot wait for summer!

I will not be attending if “Mike” or “psi2high” is going.

willing to bring plates, cups and eating utensils to buy my way into the shift518 top secret club

Ill bring something if I go but Im not sure if Im able to go due to possibly working that day. Ill know within a few days or a week or something.

PJB, request it off?

so for condiments: ketchup, mustard, honey mustard, ……
what else?
i could bring them if i know what to get first