Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

Damn we were going to construct a raft to send you down the creek

I have weekends off but I was asked to fill in on a Saturday or two in May due to a wedding

BBQ sauce for burgers

I’d say ketchup, mustard, relish, pickles, mayo, and I guess bbq sauce? never met someone who put that on a burger, A-1 I have though.

I rock ketchup bbq hot sauce and mayo on my burgers

At home I dont put anything but BBQ sauce on a burger.

Youve never had a burger with BBQ at a restaurant?

I’d have to try it… bbq and mayo would be good, you can get that at red robin with their onion rings.

Home I put just mayo with some lettuce. And I’ve only had A-1 on a burger I guess its close enough to BBQ

PJB sets his own standards. Like showing up to a party engulfing goldfish crackers

I will not eat anything with mayo. That shit is disgusting.

Alot of burgers at restaurants come with bbq sauce on them already.

Yeh I see it all the time at restaurants but never see it anywhere else Idk why…

I thought you would be piloting as my Cubano smuggler friend.

I would suggest putting a map or a link with directions into the thread, putting a date and day of the week into the title and keep an updating post going with people who are attending - IE -

1. Vovchandr
  2. Deadbeatrack

Etc

I did all that and the few people who showed up had left 10minutes before the scheduled cruise started. LoL.

Im in. Let me know what is needed. I couldn’t post before cause some commie locked the thread. LoL

Hey, I organized a fairly large cruise last year in less than 24 hours. Was 40+ cars or so. It can be done! :thumbup

Plan on doing a bunch this year.

Poop! I missed that one.

I may have to take the day off as we will never know where this expedition may lead us:number1

Probably throwing footballs at Emans car again…

Nice to see someone on here at 10am besides myself.

There’s a fairly large morning crowd.

workin hard