$$, Groupies, and Jealous Envy aka How Does Money Change A Person?

id buy a porsche and a skyline. oh wait…

who are you

Travis, again.

haha

money scares me in some ways. i am OCD about being organized with the relatively small amount of money that i have/earn. i think if i came into a large amount of money, i’d take it VERY slow, plan out what i need out of that money (pay off student loans, etc.), then look at what i want out of it. i’d probably invest a large percentage of it.

i’ve never really thought about that. good post/thread

:gtfo

I don’t think money changes people. They may become more cocky and errogant but as far as habits and the way they live, it will never change.

I’ve seen some serious dirtbags come into a lot of money, now instead of a hut with shit all over the place, they have a mansion with shit all over the place.

Is this about Cossey? Is he acting different?

I mean, that is the pink elephant in the thread.

I saw no difference, but I do not know the man well.

Cossey, whats your input here?

And as for me, you pretty much can be broke or a millionaire, as long as you understand (not necessarily agree) what my kids are saying below:

i agree ,we all know what its about ,if im wrong my bad but god let it be if he is happy and doin his thing so be it …at least he aint out strung out on crack “if ya are call me lolol” i dont know that well either but good for him and if people hang wit him just cause of the money your twice the scumbag he will ever be

I dont believe this thread was about Cossey, me and a few others had a $$$$ debate in another thread. This was just like a continuation.

Fair enough. Perhaps a week in DC has made me a skeptic of people not addressing issues head on.

i’m with you. i think there’s a pink elephant…

i would just say if i got money i would buy some frindes to party like benny and rtrac. we would find the shit and the hookers. but hay thats just us.:rofl

Benny doesnt need to be bought… just needs some fizzle for his schnizzle. On that note Benny, If I hit it big, theres a QP in it for ya bro.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

oh shit… it took me awhile to figure out what DHS stood for… nice, i like.

hey man i swung in to your shop after i checked out that cad on high-bridge today but you weren’t there. place was all locked up. WTF! :hug

Shame on u wayne, keep on topic! :wink:

ummm yeah 7 o’clock i’m out, but it was more like 8:30;)

Talk about envious.

Well I’m prolly one of the only people who’ve posted here who can relate to the thread title.
Does money change a person? Yes it does. I’ve noticed a LOT of people have been wanting to be my friend more and more, and because of that I’ve put more of a guard up. I really don’t associate with more people than I did before I had shit. I have to do a double take every time I meet someone new, and sort of put them through their paces to see if they’re worth keeping around as someone I can hang out with. I’ve bought myself some toys as everyone knows, and they’ve drawn quite the attention, which really isn’t what I was going for, but it’s a biproduct of it all. I have two sought after cars, one being rare as fuck in America, and it draws a lot of positive and negative attention. For example, I was driving home from the lot tonight, and I noticed the same set of headlights have been behind me for a while. I started taking the backroads and seeing if they were really following me. I’m still not positive if they were, but I was pretty paranoid.
I didn’t buy the cars to get girls, I could get them before I had anything. I’ve always liked sluts, many can concur.
I’ve also become a little more frugal as far as spending:income ratio goes. When I was working at AAP making $13 an hour, I was living way beyond my means. It’s just the lifestyle I’ve chosen. I’ve been given a rare opportunity and was forced to make sacrifices I would never have imagined, and I sitll feel I wasn’t compensated enough. I’d give everything back for my vision back. On the other hand, my grandfather passed away about 18 months ago and it made me think about a lot of things. He was always like “if you got it, use it. You can’t take it with you when you die.” So I’ve also been keeping that in mind. He always said to me that I sohuld always treat myself whenever. When I was younger I didn’t have a whole lot, and my parents never bought me shit except school clothes, nothing more. I worked around the house to get an allowance, and paid my grandparents back for buying my first car for me. I know I’m going off on a tangent here, but it just makes me think a lot.

As for friends and such… I’ll always know who my true friends are… The ones that were there before the money, before the eye infection, before I could drive. Those will be the friends I will hang on to for good. And yes, Vlad is included in that group. Although I may not hang out with them as much, I know I’ll always be good friends with them through thick and thin.