$$, Groupies, and Jealous Envy aka How Does Money Change A Person?

/Thread.

everyone happy now that Cossey posted ??? ya’ll got full tummy. oh wait ya still got a lil on ur lip. go get a napkin , thats a lil gross… ROFL:sHa_rofl2::facepalm

I’ve had heart to heart talks w/Cossey as of late. Nothing to do with cars, but stuff that not many here could relate to. I’ll let my cat out of the bag someday on here publicly, but for now he’s the only one that knows. For now, I’m dam glad I met him as a PERSON, and not the ‘cool car’ owner.

You are a good friend too and you know it. I think me and you could be totally out of control, anywhere at any moment LOL.

I think a few people in this thread were mainly just concerned that you were going to piss you money away. I know I semi was. Yeah we’re not friends and we never talk but I have known you for years now and have seen a number of kids rip through a lump some of money buy all these things and then be back to broke with no way to up keep the things they bought.

Your friends with all the people I know to be good people. Good people generally associate with good people. Its like there are certain names you automatically attach to this area and cars cause they have been doing it forever. Anyone would hate to see another one of those “car jedi” fall. So I think on my behalf at least I was just concerned for well being. I have never been friends with someone just cause the car they drive, but i have met people because of the car they drive.

if i came into a lot of money, i would…

-pay pff my house
-give each one of my sisters and brother the same amount of money
-pay pff my parents house
-have a c6 zo6 with an APS kit and a m3 daily.
-set aside money if i have kids
-full body lazor hair removal. haha

I’d totally do this

ditto. my back hair is like manbearpig, if i let it go. :lol

after all the useless trash, and shit on here, this is a great post. :thumbup

i think about your situation a lot bro, and it bothers me, i won’t lie. i know you would give everything back, just to be able to have everything be normal again. you are a nice guy, and did nothing to deserve to lose someting so precious. i know money is certainly not everything, but it can help “heal a wound,” (no pun intended) in the sense that at least you can do/ buy things to help take your mind off of your misfortune. i hope you can live a better life, and use it all to your advantage. i know that everybody is like your best friend now, and it must be fucking annoying. i knew who you were for a long time, (i used to hang out with justin many years back,) but didn’t really get to chill/ meet you until i met vlad. you are a good friend. i greatly appreciate all the times you’ve hooked me up and such. it means a lot to me. i know you have stacks, and pretty much whatever you need, but please don’t hesitate to lmk if you need a hand with anything. i’m nice to people that deserve it. i hope you know that i would still be your friend whether you had 20 million or you were broke as a joke living on welfare. you simply cannot put a price on a true friendship these days. there aren’t many people that are even worth my time.

that being said, i’m a pretty damn humble guy, but if you live my life you kinda gotta be. i have 2 beat ass bmw’s, none of which are fast, or anything special. i could make them anything and everything i wanted with my own two hands, but don’t have the $ to do so… sometimes it gets frustrating just watching everybody around you mod their cars, and just splurge. i wish i could do that still, but i’ve come to terms. it took me months just to be able to afford to mount some rims on my car, and my other is sitting with rust, dents, and a shattered windshield. it wasn’t even on the road last year because i simply couldn’t afford it. this state is a fucking wasteland when it comes to raising a child, and my kids mother is too immature, and irresposible to make things any easirer. the sooner i accept things and move on, the better, since i’ll be paying child support until in in my 40’s. again, not saying it wasn’t my fault, but it happened. i was the sole provider for her, and her mother, only to be walked out on. now no matter where i work, or what i do, i have to make enough to satisfy the system, and survive for myself, (which this state could give a rats ass about.) i do know there are a handful of people on here in the same position, but most probably have multiple forms of income. i know no matter how much i make, they will just take more of my $ based on that. its like an uphill battle, that i just need to face. :wierd

We should see if we can get a shift518 group buy discount some where :rofl

Count me in.

As far as being smart with my money… I can almost promise I’m smarter than most of the kids my age who’ve stumbled upon this type of money. With the money I’ve invested and got a return on so far, it’s essentially like the 996 and the R34 were free to me.

i miss your G35. even tho it had a big dent on the drivers side :ninja

Werd. The car was cursed, but it was fun.

^^^Cossey,Well put statement that you posted above.^^^

Your good people pete!

I don’t want to seem inconsiderate, or whatever, and I probably am…

But…

What exactly happened Cossey? I’m just curious. Something happened to your eyes and you won a lawsuit?

I’de buy a million dollar car. Then I’de activate the cars wings and fly away.

When I was 17, I got a nasty eye infection in my left eye due to my contact solution.

Holy shit, way to make an appearance.

Cossey, is Travis really coming out of the closet?

:slight_smile:

That had me :rofl’ing