Grudge Race Re-match this Wednesday at Lancaster - VIDEO!

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]I ran into the guy that raced my brother and he said that he wants a rematch and that i better bring more than a “7 second car” =]. Then accused my brother of using the nitrous off the line in order to win and his car is usually runs a low 6 ( which is not the first time i heard this). I started laughing and spit some fire back. Long shit talking story short - I gladly accepted the re-match ( with more swearing and punch lines of course ) and its supposed to happen this week. I think there are two more cruise nights left and I haven’t really shown the car off to its potential. I might not make the last one so that leaves me Wednesday night to go balls deep. There’s been Ha handful of fast bikes, sleds, trucks and cars making some 6 second passes at cruise night. I can honestly say anything in the 6s on a non-prepped track staging out of the groove with water and gravel all over is very impressive. If your not doing anything, stop out and say hi. =]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Take that shit home and park it in the fucking weeds

Sounds like it is worth the trip to me…what time will said grudge match take place? As early as possible or are you going to aim more for the 9-10 time frame?

I’m stuck at work till 7 but would like to make it out to see you guys run.

Kick his ass Sea Bass !

If I get home early enough I will head up and run you n/a to n/a!

Not sure what time I’ll be there. 7ish I’m thinking. Shoot the shit, slap fives w some of u and set up the race.

Joelster did u buy a street car to race me??? About time. U pull up next to me in that race car and I’m putting u right in the weeds AGAIN

I’ll see if I can get re-sorted and make it out again. I had fun last time even though I only ran once.

LOL, I will be at Empire sat the 25th as well. Come get some!

Hope you got your wood screws, cause I’m about to blow your doors completely off…

Did that quote pop into anyone elses head? Or was it just me?

Your on vacation, GTFO NYspeed.

I’m pretty good at shit taking and my punch lines usually have a racial slur and swearing in it. Hahaha

Wish I had a camera still :meh:

You’re*

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

He is using my Gopro. Its no fancy camera like your old setup but still works.

FS - Go Pro

Want another go-pro for the “Im in front” angle? Or is that the only place you plan on putting one lol

The more the merrier

If I go, I’ll bring mine with a car mount also.

Is he still running you tonight?

Hope so. I’ll be there no matter what.

In!