gsr throttle body on ls

Will u notice any difference with a gsr tb then the stock ls. I know its bigger and yes it bolts on to the intake mani my friend tried just never ran the engine yet. Wondered if its worth it. can probly find a used one for cheap

h22 tb is bigger , gsr is close to the same side a beleive

does the h22 bolt directly on ?? And does the sensors all work ?? U know anyone here who has one ??

and didnt answer my question. Will u notice anything

chances are, no you willnot feel the 1 hp that it will give u,
it seems the time and effort your attempting to make this thing the best thing is to swap it with a b16 is gsr motor,

I dont got alot of money toblow on it. Im trying to upgrade it as much as i can. Used parts ect. So far i have a 94 Ls , short ram, dc 421 header. Full exhaust, no cat. a Msd procap with remote coil. And I just wanna upgrade stuff so i can get a few more hp out of it.

Just buy some nitrous … can get used sets for 100-200 bucks for a direct port/wet setup and it will put the car into the 13’s easy. Hell even a 65-70 shot of dry zex kit would do it and you can find those used everywhere.

not a b but, on my h22 in my 4d, I had a little accord (map sensor integrated) TB and dug around and found a JDM h22a one and swapped it. I did notice the throttle was more responsive and not as sluggish. The power was noticable to me, maybe not the laymen though.

Exactly

Trying to extract power out of a stock bottomed LS motor by bolting NA shit on is a huge waste of time. Either bolt on a nitrous kit or a turbo kit or just friggin save your money for something vtec. Your LS head and low compression are the limiting factors on your set-up for trying to get any kind of NA power.

Gee its not like you watched me do this yesterday lol. For those curious I got a GSR thottle body for damn near free so I figured I check the size and if all looked good i’d put it on my beater 91 LS. Gearhead about nailed it, throttle reponse is a little better, and little bit of pickup in the first two gears, nothing mind blowing. I think some of the gain might have been me just getting power back the old throttle body actaully had some of the holes inside plugged with carbon. If I was looking to actally get one for serious performance i’d probaly hunt down one off a H-series, but again its just toying around with my beater.

Oh about the sizes, I think these should be right its off the top of my head from when I was searching.

58mm - 89-91 LS B18’s (later LS’s might have had 60mm i’m not too sure)
60mm - B16, GSR, etc.
62mm - I think most the H motors, F20C and B18C5 outta the ITR.

Again thats just all for reference if you seriously looking i’d go look over on honda-tech or something.

skunk2 tb on an LS ftw…fuckers LOUD

u should just make itbs for it, i know a kid who put street bike itbs on a honda,what a retard