GT-R Spotted in New Mexico

Stole this link from one of my Z boards…

I haven’t seen any real life pictures of it from an angle like this, and dayum i’m impressed with the looks…

and check out those brakes :hitit:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/69778-gt-r-spotted-new-mexico.html

I love it till you get to the door mirrors, then from there back it looks like trash. It gets very very fat (in a bad way) as it moves to the rear, and the greenhouse looks like it’s scared and falling back in defense. Should’ve evolved the BNR chassis rather than using the G35/350z.

I like but those mirror are HUGE!

The wheels and brakes look nice.

i like it

alot

I like it, minus the mirrors, they look out of place

and what is with the big chromes

wow

i cant wait to see engine pics

just like a 944 :gotme:

I think it’s quite the sex.

For the lazy like me.

There is a difference between having hips, and having a fat ass and a butter face (green house).

See:

GTR - 944 in terms of “hips” Not saying anything other than styling here.

You know how some D cup titties are nice and firm and wonderful? You know how fat chicks have big ole flabby D cup tits? Just because they’re both D cups doesn’t make one pair as nice as the other.

hello 350z with some sharper cuts/lines?

It’s all subjective. Personally, I think the GT-R’s ass end is hot, and I’ve never been a fan of the 944’s quarters.

Doesn’t matter either way because I own neither of these cars.

I love it. Lucky fucks who get to test it.

Looks better in those pics than the fugly concept they were showing a couple of years ago, although who knows what lurks underneath that bra they’ve got on it. Could be like that character from MK3 when he removes his mask…

X2

front end looks like a scion tc