GTR Proto

http://www.gtrproto.com/

The countdown has begun.

I keep sneaking peaks at the picture today for some reason, I can’t help it :slight_smile:

HOLY GODD I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF IT

if the car looks anything like that rendering im gunna sell a kidney for it.

OMFG!!! thats fucking hott

oh man thats hottttttttttttttt

So is that what it will look like or will it be completely different?
This is the first I’ve seen of it. Pretty cool looking.

Will it be available in the US?

just a concept for now, chances are the inside will look really futuristic an ugly, but them when they release the actual car it will be hoTT

daym i hot that is the production car - thast hotttt - i was hoping it wasnt gunna look alot like the g35, im nto a big fan of those, tho i do love teh 350z.
This is downright sexy - oh hey btw - nick (focus) were you booting down french road the other day then down union. i thought i saw you but i was sure if ti was you. I was 2 lanes over but couldnt tell, didnt wanna yell across traffic - my car started to idle funny so i was settin up the datalogger to chedk fuel trims.

Sweet… I don’t like the G35 look for a GTR at least. The Skyline should look all it’s own. Just my 2 cents. Good find, Rick.

yea tom that was me, i was trying to figure out if it was you

considering that that is a site set up by nissan and not just some joe schmoe, i would expect the real deal to look just as amazing as the rendering on the site … otherwise people would be pissed when the real thing debutes

i mean you wouldnt want someone eluding to you getting a big screen tv for christmas, and then have them give you a 19 incher … would ya ? would be a major letdown no matter how cool the 19 incher is in and of itself …

Im excited

cant wait for this :tup:

giggity giggity

that thing looks sick.

are we even going to be getting this?

if so…how much?

if not… I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE IT IN GRAN TURISMO 6!!!

ummm the show that it is @ is on now… im sure press photos will leak before this thing

They said 2007… we’ll see :tup:

wow that looks amazing, can’t wait to see the pic…8 days seems to long now!

i would have hot man on car sex with it

spealing of man and cars… remember that cartoon with the guy that turned in to a firebird? that was the shit.