GT vs STi

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2513924112595050940

Thats what its all about!!!

that sti looked like a turd next to that fox

rwd>awd once again damn sti owners think they can beat anything

ya ya ya wheres the twisties.

i love drag racing with my car but we all know thats not what the sti, wrx, or evo were built for.

so then why drag race it? just another excuse… run what you brung

1st off. Thats not an STi in the movie, and I doubt that 10-15k will get you a 9 second wheelie machine Fox 5.0.

i do belive it will!

:greddy: i’m pretty sure the wrx wasn’t forced into drag racing… no excuses

who said anything about an excuse, pickup trucks were not made for drag racing and people race them, nothing wrong with it, im just saying that drag racing is not what the wrx/sti was made for. but people still do it. but a built sti vs. a built GT on a well preped drag strip the gt will win everytime,

also there is no way that there was 9k invested into that sti and its only running a 12 sec 1/4 mile.

someone set up a mustag for a road course so we can quit hearing about “the wrx/evo/awd BS is the best thing ever for a road course”. I heard all of this when awd became sort of mainstream a few years ago about how it would dominate the drag races because of traction, guess what, you’re wrong - rwd is still better than awd.

What would you AWD people bitch at if a rwd or fwd car beat you on a road course? What would be the excuse then?

:love:

eh still a subaru

I do it all the time in my +110,000 mile trusty old pushrod LT1 Firebird. …and I paid $5,000 for the entire car. LOL!

:boink

Mustang :idhitit:

This is coming from someone that drives an old ford truck.:nuts:

I have an altima and a crown vic also :moon:

:smiley: