GT1 5 lug hubs

What do you guys think of these??? Apparently there the same quality as the GTO’s and the Attains. I may pick up a set b/c its considerably cheaper than the others.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7951435840&category=42609&sspagename=WDVW

i was once about to buy these but was told that they are quite dangerous. your better off buying the whole s14 spindles for your own safety. i’ve also heard these hubs will not take much abuse.

is it the same for the gto hubs? , cuase i was goin to buy the gto hubs for my ride.

Famer

I really like the idea of 4 to 5 bolt spacers, saves you A LOT of money and you don’t have to replace your hubs… not to mention the added flushness :wink:

It’s better then drilling out the existing hub to add another lug…

where can you find these 4 to 5 lug spacers?? If its cheaper i’ll go that route especially if they’ll space out my wheels more and I could return back to stock wheels no problem.

I searched and found 4 to 5 lug spacers but the thinnest they can be produced is 45mm thick. which is to thick for the wheels i’m putting on :cry: ah well i think i’m gonna just go for the hubs.

45 mm? i saw them to be around 20mm, i’ll try to find it

Hey, this is for general intrest on the 4 to 5 lug spacers.
Jspec.com has them with a 10MM spacer selling for $250 american per pair (2)

check it out!

http://www.jspec.com/gto45spacer.html

sweet!

im goinna be ordering these for my car and i think i could prooly get a deal i buy more than 2 sets of these. if anybody wants these let me know and ill see what i can do

Farmer

i’m definitely interested. let me know what happens.

i messaged them today ill haer back tomorrow

farmer

I wouldn’t bother with these as i just found out you will need to space these out at least another 15 mm for your rims to bolt on to the spacer. Also you will have to cut one of your existing lugs for this to work. Not worth it at all eventhough it is considerably much cheaper. I’d rather pay more money than having a wheel fall off on the highway :wink:

Why would you have to drill out your existing hub? I pulled my hubs a while ago, no drilling required.

-10d

drilling 4 holes to 5 holes

there is not 5 holes duche

Yeah no chit douche. But in the context of the conversation ppl were referring to replacing entire hubs, not redrilling existing hubs to add one more lug. Besides the fact that doing something like redrilling the 2+ extra holes to add the extra lug does nothing to increase your safety. :roll: