4x114.3 wheel spacers to 5x114.3 ?

hey guys i was just wondering out of curiosity… because i was looking at averys spacers, if they sold 4 bolt spacers that turn into 5 bolt… is there a such thing, would they work well? etc let me know what you guys have seen or know thanks!

Sure, they’re called “adapters/spacers”

google around. They’re no better/worse than rocking conventional spacers. But you can’t get them in 10mm or anything small. Likely the smallest would be 25mm.

Don’t waste your time dude. Converting to five lug, was officially the largest waste of time and money I’ve ever experienced. I don’t have words to describe how much I regret it. There are just as many nice wheels available in 4 lug, SON just makes up bullshit to waste your money.

honestly why go 5 lug when you can go 6 lug and get better sizes and offsets?

lol good luck finding cheap 6 lug wheels, and anyways, i want 5 bolt so i can get deep dish wheels, and i will need 5 lug to support the power going to the rear wheels in future, and also i will have 300zx rotors, calipers, pads etc… i was merly wondering if they did make such a spacer…

^ Do you think that if you have a gajillion HP and are running 4lug, that they will just tear off?

You will NEVER make enough power to compromise the strength of the lugs.
And you can find deep dish wheels in 4 bolt too.

no i obviously do not think that 4 lug will not be able to take the beating that 400 plus power will give, but the le came with 5 bolt for a reason, and that was to support bigger heavier wheels. i am upping my brakes and i would rather not do it on 4 bolt. but anyways i cant find any of these spacers on google, nor would i trust a spacer over a traditional 5 bolt hub… anyways , thanks for the help

4 arp studs > 5 oem studs

so that isn’t your car in your avatar?

I’ve always wondered why people would put other people’s cars in their avatar/sig.

spd-dmn is right… ARP FTW

that is my car. the wheels are chopped in to see what they are going to look like… and they are 5 bolt deep dish. i looked long enough for four bolt deep dish wheels… i am just not satisfied with what i have found… and i already mentioned that im going 300zx brake rotors… so stop asking why i want 5 bolt… this thred isnt even about my car or me doing the swap i simply just wanted to know if anyone made 4 bolt spacers that turned into 5 lug… they do… waste of money lol

5lug > 4lug ANYDAY of the time or year.

not talking in terms of strength or that APR 4lug shit or watever ppl are sayng, but in terms of balling better rims.

more selection, better fitments and offsets.

hands down.

fuk 4lug.

people talking about u can get good wheels in 4lug obviously don’t know what their talking about. the selection is much smaller and ya you can get deep dish rims in 4lug, but its extra rare esp fitment and brands. maybe 1/432423523th of the brands you like would have the right size and fitment in 4lug.

5lug FTW.

FIve Lug = Balling plus its jdm tight

^^

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/b0ost/29oo37q.gif

Please stop spouting ignorance like that, actually look around and you can get nice wheels in 4 lug. It’s because of people like you that I wasted large amounts of money converting to 5 lug when I was new here. It was the STUPIDEST thing I’ve ever done, and the BIGGEST waste of money I’ve ever made. I’m gonna keep at this, in hopes of saving some poor new SON user a shitload of cash that could be much better used elsewhere.

CONVERTING TO 5 LUG IS THROWING MONEY AWAY!

hahahaha

so it was people like me that put a gun to your head and put your own cash in your hand and made you buy 5lug?

oh sorry, you didn’t have a brain and couldnt do some more research to see if “people like me” were telling the truth?

nikka please.

no one made you buy them, you have your own brain and make your own decisions. how old are you, 15? people made me do this so i did it. calling my statements ignorant? grow up. don’t blame other people because you weren’t satisfied with your purchase, even tho there are large amounts of 5lug choices as opposed to 4lug.

and no, i’m not talking about ROTA or Slipstream, or popular rims like FNs or watever copies are out there. i’m talking authentic real and rare rims like WORK EQUIPS, WORK MEISTER S1s and etc. you think they are going to have a rim and say its only 4lug and no 5lugs available? i don’t think so, they ALWAYS have 5lug and sometimes 4lug. not the other way around.

dont lie you know deep inside your gald you did.

why buy four lug rims when eveyone wants five lug better reslae if anything.
five lug jsut makes your car look better lol.
300zx breaks
and its a BALLLER.

dont be mad that people influenceed you to going five lug. why dont you sell your five lug and go back to four then?

eh eh eh

i was sixteen when i got my kouki and you had alot of influence on me and the parts that i got.

solarian, go sell your 5lug to chad.

i’m sure he will gladly give you his 4lug + cash.

if you don’t do it, your a hypocrite becasue you can make all that money you lost and stop crying.

wow…

… just. wow.