GT25R TURBO

SOLD TO FMFKID250
THANKS MAN

This is the stock tubo off of my Mazdaspeed Protege, It has roughly about 55,000 miles on it and it has no shaft plays.

Im looking to get 350 obo
I live in Harwick PA, 2 min away from the Pittsburgh mills
you can send me a PM or e-mail fatti03MSP@aim.com

Is it a ball bearing turbo?

lil high for a used turbo dont you think?

Thats what Im thinking

Oh whats this???

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39724

im not sure how much they are worth its my first one im trying to sell, but thats y i but obo too. and yes its ball bearing.

is that a straight t3 flange? how much power will it support?

ya his maybe be cheaper but he doesnt even know if it works and he doesnt know the car that it came out of, mine does work and i pulled it out of my own car. So thats the big diff. and the price could be high this is my first turboed car and the first time im selling a turbo.

It is ball bearing and it used oil and coolant lines and its good for 250hp, thats what it says online but i made 227whp and 251wtq and i was well below the turbos limitations, that was with at 10psi with a 14psi spike.

u know once a ball bearing turbo goes out u cant rebuild it.

Did you know ball bearing turbos dont go out :smiley: ?

i didnt know that but my turbo is good to go and ready to be intalled and boosting some ones car.

bumb $300 bucks obo

is it a standard t3 flange?

ya it is

does it come with the wastegate acuator? and what psi is that set to?

its a cute lil bugger would be perfect for my bike

there is no wastegate with it, it had an internal wastegate but i broke the rod lol, i can get you another one but i would say you would be better off to just use an external wastegate with a external dump.

pmed

Sold could a mod please delete

Thanks