Gt40 lower intake manifold

As stated in title, I’m looking for a gt40 lower intake manifold for a 302 5.0…let me know what you have! Thanks

-Kaitlin

good luck on that one …

are you trying to match a kenne bell?

Yeahh and my gt40 heads

that car has a KB on it now right ???

if soo what intake

Yeahh it does and it had stock heads and lower intake and 2 years ago they put gt40 heads on and left the stock lower intake on and since it’s apart anyways right now I’d rather put on a gt40 lower intake as well

you are never gonna find just a lower (at least nothing less than $400) …

heres a little tip … go on corral and contact TMOSS … have him port the stock lower … it will flow the same as a gt40 … and will also match the heads … im thinking fel-pro 1250’s …

Do you care if it is off an explorer?

thats the shitty part of a KB on a fox … you are VERY limited to doing anything … very cramped primitive blower design

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

holes dont line up

The holes wont line up to the supercharger?

i found a few on ebay, just the lowers for $100…but we might just order one and overnight it…we want to get it back up and running, its really close, we have all the rest of the parts…so i didn’t really want to wait for the stock one to get ported

you are finding explorer lowers for $100 … they are not the same …

people call these gt40’s … but they are not … if you would like to match it up … shoot me a pm … i have one here

got one overnighted along with a conversion thing for the kenne bell :slight_smile: thanks though

The only thing that is different is the size of the ports. You can use the same gasket on all 3.

Here are some numbers