GTI gone, now what????

i only use german castrol 0w30

it acts as a 0-10w

I work 7-3 daily, have a bunch of shit to do tonight so thats probably out of the question, tuesday and thursday I need to do serious work to my own car but you can come by my apt in CP any time after 4, wednesday I have school, friday I haz no plans.

ahh if he wants to ill just charge him.

I don’t know much about it but I can recall hearing other people liking this oil as well.

tue and thrus i work OT. friday, i need my butt licked b4 that. ugh!

should i bring the double headed dildoe?

and no I dont have a door handle surround, but you can get them at the dealer for like $8.

p/n 51228219023

#8 on this diagram

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BF93&mospid=47486&btnr=41_1062&hg=41&fg=40

www.realoem.com

live it, learn it, love it.

edit: if your door panels are not super well maintained, you’ll never keep these things on.

thanks BRA!

i need winter wheels. was thinking some shitty m3 wheels. where and how much? u has any?

yup :slight_smile: i think they look great tucked in

You already have shitty M3 wheels, the 1995 M3 17x7.5" Lux Contours which you have are pretty much bottom of the barrel.

Just spend yo’ loot on some Blizzak WS-50s and have em switched.

You should really replace the underpanels for the front bumper also, losing alot of cooling efficiency there brah.

really? i like these ones

and what panels u speak of?

Prepare yourself to find a zillion little modded things the PO did that no longer work correctly.

haha i already have found a bunch of stupid shit that doesnt work.

don’t get me wrong, the contours do look great, especially in darker colors IMO. But they’re not a sought after, rare, or delicate wheel by any means.

they’ll take anything you can throw at them.

you can try to track down all the oem panels that bolt to the underside of the bumper/radiator support to direct airflow through the rad, or you can just buy one of these and never worry about it/them falling off again:

http://www.motionmotorsport.net/products/index.php?cPath=22

• INFINITY

Ugh. Hated that.

<----won’t have to worry about that bullSHIT anymore, and couldn’t be happier.

Now I only have to fear the things that I’ve done :rofl

Like using ammonia based cleaners on your leather?

cast iron block, cast crank, forged rods and pistons are…cast?

Yes, I think that’s correct but feel free to wait for the people who actually know what they’re talking about to jump in…

Or simple green to clean the paint?