GTI gone, now what????

I actually used that on the interior as well. :lol

Pretty sure crank is the only forged thing in the rotating assembly. Cast pistons/rods.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah

this says otherwise

Oh right, it was the s52’s that got the fprged crank. I still don’t think the stock rods are forged, however.

if an article on the internet say they are, then damn it they are!!!

ok what about this stuff

-it says low beam failure when they are working fine
-says low washer fluid when its full
-the outside temp reads -35 deg f haha
-the gas gage and engine temp gage come on and off. this one pisses me off

OMG, are these cars REALLY that much of a pain in the ass?

guess so

Could have something to do with it, maybe.
I know nothing about BMW.

Sold mine because I got sick of fixing little things that cost $500.00 each.

-do you have HID’s? That’s why, the HID’s operate at much lower current than halogen bulbs, the circuit thinks a bulb is bad. Either spend $120 on the “LBF” fix, or deal with it.
-washer fluid level sensor is bad, or it’s not plugged in, cheap.
-the ambient air temp sensor is in the passenger side brake duct, which from that pic it looks like you don’t have, so the ambient sensor is probably gone too
-probably a ground that is not hooked up from a prior hackjob, when does it happen? randomly? more info needed sir!

way over dramatic.

like i said in the other thread, you either find one for 12-13k that was METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED BY A FANATIC OR SOMEONE WHO IS RICH AND HAD THE CAR SERVICED AT THE DEALER, or a 8-10k one who was owned by damn near anyone else, in which case you’ll spend the difference getting it back up to par anyways.

you can not get a MINT 1995 M3 for under 12-13k no matter how you go about it.

it happens very randomly.

benny i really need u to check this shit out, that and kiss my ass. stop being so stright and come over tonight. god!

nope u cant!

it doesn’t sound like anything too too bad, was this the car that Pete swapped? any idea? you buy this from a younger guy?

itoldyasolol

but seriously, yours doesn’t look too bad at all, i have a bunch of little things that will probably be of use to you, we just gotta make a nice little list

is it on stock suspension? (struts/springs wise)

no it has coilovers. handles fucking amazing! has a dinan carbon/al strut bar too

What brand/model coilovers?

F something. like just F maybe? i dont know. ill have to look.

hey i will need a tune. what do u recomend? o it has some more mods too like a carbonia intake, short shifter, exhaust with mid pipe no cat. um…glass halos, and some other shit.