project 3

So yeah heres the deal so last fall the motor blew on the 3 . . . realllllllly bad (ill post pictures later… because the pistons and valves-HOLYSHIT) and swift and asian can test to that lol… anyways picked up a new s50( e36 M3 motor) with 48kmi on it for $2800… have had the motor for about a month now and it is 3/4 done. Once the motor is done repainting the M white, new front and rear bumper (going for a different look) . . ill keep you updated because the motor should be done by sunday…

done with what?

you got the updated, harder retainers, right?

and make sure you secure the oil pump nut…

yeah … im saying that everything with the motor (injectors, fuel rail, wiring…ect) will be done, i need to get a new radiator for it and then ill be good to go

you do any fun stuff in addition to the new motor?

oh and you totally should have found a bare s52 longblock and did the obd1 s52…but the s50 is a potent litttle bitch

looking to just get the stock M3 front bumper but have a sick splitter/lip… taking out my back seats and have a carbon fiber or fiberglass molding to go over the hole to make everything look flush… prolly going to be doing swaybars ( UUC or something) and software

yeah but i came across this s50 and Adam from project mspec in queens gave me a deal on the motor

oh, nice…i have my rear interior out pretty much except for the panels and the parcel shelf…i’ll probably take the seats out and pull the carpet, get rid of all that sound deadening and put the carpet back in…itll give me an excuse to vaccuum the shit out of it too :rofl

haha yeah i hear ya … what are you driving during the winter? the 3?

this bad boy:

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=376.msg20406#msg20406

the m is sleeping in charlton, it’s nice and quiet out there so she can rest up :rofl

until we bring out the .410 and the 12 gauge and murder some printers

:shifty

hahaha oh shit lol…i offically hate Jess for his daily lol

yeah not to mention it doesnt have a sunroof AND had the full turner cam package when he got it.

yeah and a BORLA cat back… lucky bastard

yeah nice. ;D

i agree with benny s52 obd1 conversion is good for a bit more bump, but an s50 is obviously no slouch. i just ordered $400.00+ worth of suspension goodies from bimmerworld, so i’m pretty excited. now just need some new rubber.

keep us updated on the build. i think you, me, jesse, and ben should have an e36 shoot when it gets nice out, and mine comes out of hibernation.

deff . . . im down for that… and im sure meean and kosta would be down for it too… the 5 of us… e36 reppin lol

and nick’s turbo m3…theres a handful of other around too, i think i could pull like 10 e36s together if necessary :rofl

yeah forgot about nick… that would deff be chill

oh hell yeah, kosta, and nick furchak ftw!!! :tong

that would be an awesome shoot!!! :bowdown

I have 8 total E36’s in my head who I could convince to do a shoot :rofl

ahhh your post count is 666 lol :devillook