GTI gone, now what????

You 100% sure it’s not already chipped?

That’s usually one of the first things people do, only reason I ask, one look at the DME and you can usually tell if someone’s had it cracked open.

Easiest way to find out is they were all limited to 127mph, try to get to 140, if it won’t let you past 130 or so it’s on a stock tune.

I’d recommend TRM (www.racersmarket.net) or TMS/Jim Conforti (www.turnermotorsports.com)

Ahh that sounds like its deff the M3 me n pete swapped…

Car ran great when we got done and took it out…

Not sure what the owner after that guy did

id rather not pull a smokin. and the P/O said its not. i mean…??? i have no clue.

wtf r u talking about? petetard?

E, since Benny’s died prematurely, can I get a ride in yours instead?

fuck the M3

whose GT500 in the Garage???

No pete (Fn Skanks)

Over the winter this kid anthony go ahold of our buddy rankin about his M3 he was parting out… rankin ended up recruiting pete to do the swap and whatnot and I gave pete a hand with it all…

The angel eyes, Airbox, and coilovers, swapped motor and milegae sounds exactly like the one we did

this is the story i got

the kid had the car and his mechanic had another customer who wanted a euro motor put in his 95 m3. so he did that and the doner motor from that m3 only had 60k. so they put that motor in this. now has 68k on the motor and trans, new clutch and blah blah

Well then expect to pay about $250 for an off the shelf tune. It’ll make it much snappier, bump your rev limit up, and remove the top speed limiter.

My geared (3.38) M3 with a tune and i/e was fucking fun. Got Sssssideways so easily.

Hmm

I dunno, pete might know better than me…

Anyways what happend with the car we did and if this is the same one well then youll have the real story…
Again I have no idea but everything looks identical and by the sounds of it the parts ad up as well along with mileage…

This kid told us supossidly his uncle took his car out, was runnin from the cops or maybe was jsut driving around… there was a cop story in here somewhere…

Ended up moneyshifting the car gernading the motor…

Contacted nick about his car he was parting out… Asked him if he coudl do it… we swapped it… ran great

nick also swapped over his coilvoers etc along with sourcing an exhaust and putting that on for him etc…

Everythings adds up but who knows maybe its a coincidence

If those are Nick’s old coilovers they are Ksports.

that might be it!!!

there is really no way of me telling other than the caber adjustment plate is orangeish.

right now anyways. im at work.

Yep, Ksports. Best of luck :rofl

y do they suck?

kinda.

hit and miss, definitely fine for dd use.

brb, im going to go look.

ahh deff sounds like the swap then…

I know the kid who owned it when we did the work was tryign to sell it or did sell it…

So god only knows what the guy after him did to it…

Was deff a nice car…

Pretty clean… nick put some nice vaders in there too

if the strut hats are orange they are DEFINITELY ksports, dont even bother looking.

I have some things to recommend that the car probably does not have, but should have.

yup k sports

shaddy pm me, i want u to call me.