GTO > Monte SS

dude lines up next to me at a light, I wasnt really paying attention, just noticed it was a really clean blue Monte Carlo. i move up about 2 feet and the guy must have thought that was a rev or something. we both had our windows down, and behind my music i hear “what, you want a piece of this? you wish!” i turn my music down, look over and see this younger (maybe late 20s early 30s) guy with his buddy in the car. i then realize its an SS. so i look at him and go “excuse me?” and he revs it and goes “oh yea you like that!” i just shake my head, turn my music back up and stop paying attention. we both take off from the light normally, then the guy hits it at like ~30, i had it in 3rd gear, so i drop it back down to second and once traction control decides it will let me got WOT i go sailing by Mr. Front Wheel Drive Mad l33t Horsepower next to me. i take the time to give a quick look in his direction and wave haha.

Cliffs

-dude in newer style Monte SS talks shit at a light
-he nails it at about ~30 and i follow suit
-GTO > Monte SS

Damn just rackin up the kills this year already…the streets are just not safe…

OK, thats it…I want a peice of the goat… I have, "Front Wheel Drive Mad l33t Horsepower "

But, if this went down like u say…those kids sound border line ghey…who talks like that…really?

ill run ur goat :slight_smile:

add more excitement please

:tdown:

I cant wait till ya get your ass handed to ya by a HonDuh …

but then again we most likely wont here about that loss

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:6,topic:25721"”]

but then again we most likely wont here about that loss

[/quote]

lol it’s funny how those kill stories work, isn’t it. :headbang:

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:3,topic:25721"”]

OK, thats it…I want a peice of the goat… I have, "Front Wheel Drive Mad l33t Horsepower "

But, if this went down like u say…those kids sound border line ghey…who talks like that…really?

[/quote]

yeah if you want i guess. and these were not kids…middle aged guys. i dont go driving around trying to race everybody, but when something like this happens, its hard to not jump on the gas.

and whoever said something about me getting my ass handed to me by a honda, where did i say say hondas were slow? my car is a high 13 second car at best, its not that fast at all compared to a lot of cars on this board.

:worfwithhandonhead:

and these were not kids…middle aged guys

WTF worse yet…was it even supercharged? The “supercharged” badge is right before the rear wheel…if u even got to see it. lol

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:10,topic:25721"”]

WTF worse yet…was it even supercharged? The “supercharged” badge is right before the rear wheel…if u even got to see it. lol

[/quote]

nah it was a newer one…the front wheel drive V8 ones.

those cars would prob be damn quick but it seems like the front wheel drive really does not help with traction. when the guy hit the gas at ~30 it broke the tires loose and spun them pretty bad even. its too bad they discontinued the Monte, i would have liked too see what they could come up with when they move the Impala back to a RWD platform in a couple years.

id like a piece of the goat as well

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/GTO+wagon/0/4ff3c904-0337-481b-98d6-6283893ff576.htm

:slight_smile:

WOO-HOO Wagons rock!

thats sick! /threadjack

very nice mike :tup:

hopefully i’ll run into guys like this when i’m out that only think i have an NA 32 valve motor :lol:

that vid is sweet. the one guy at my work has a '96 Impala SS thats built up. i have not seen it yet, but it seems like its pretty sweet.

i think im gonna try and stick to the track as much as possible this summer, im looking forward to seeing what kind of times my car will put down with me driving it. i know it will supposedly do 13.8, but we’ll see how much those times go up due to my horrible driving skills lol.

hopefully i’ll run into guys like this when i’m out that only think i have an NA 32 valve motor

Hell yes! I hope I get the usual ones that their egos are too big to consider “what if”. Now adays anything that wants to race I kinda get that though in the back of my head and never get too cocky.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:18,topic:25721"”]

Hell yes! I hope I get the usual ones that their egos are too big to consider “what if”. Now adays anything that wants to race I kinda get that though in the back of my head and never get too cocky.

[/quote]

i always let them go first. if they want to start something then fine. if i think its worth my while then i’ll go. it all depends on the situation. like for example, last night i was coming back from Club Infinity and going down Main St. I got pulled over there on Thursday night and saw 12 cops, and damn near got pulled over again Friday night and saw 8 cops. this guy in a Pontiac G6 GTP tired racing me off of every light, but i wouldnt do it.

hope i dont ruin your day when a neon > gto lol, j/p WELL kinda… Good kill :tup:
GTO 2-0!!!