Stang > Monte Carlo SS

well some kids in a 2 door monte newer ss i dont know the years not the newest one probably 1 generation before, i was mindin my own business and just trying to get home, and at this light, i see this speeding monte coming down and stopping abruptly so i was like wtf? i look over and shook my head; no no no, so i just let it go and as soon a the light turned green, the takes off chirpin his tires, i was like ok lets go have some fun, at the next light i let him get a head start probably half a car, light turns green, i take off, 1st gear pulled about 1 car, 2nd gear pulled about 2 cars shut down after end of 2nd, he does a flyby, next light same result, and did another light also same result, each light i gave him at least a half car length, he gave me the finger after he lose :frowning: poor sportsmenship.
but fun race.

Freakin Monte SS owners.

what color was it? i had a similar experience with one of these yesterday haha

LOL, I was thinking the same thing…
Im waiting for someone to say they raced a ~frisky~ goat owner.:mamoru:

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:4,topic:25763"”]

Im waiting for someone to say they raced a ~frisky~ goat owner.:mamoru:

[/quote]

they started it lol. i just re-read it, and i doubt its the same one because it says it was not the newest gen Monte, as was the one i ran.

monte carlos are seriously the fucking shittiest things ever.

at first, at least they were trying to make a muscle car. albeit a fucking mess of one, but then they make them FWD and uglier?

laughable. i always love beating up on them on the street because their owners think they are driving god’s gift to the automobile world.

Newest Monte’s DO look nice though. Just dont know why they kept FWD with that nice V8. Traction sucks in my car…If they get mods for the V8 Monte’s they’re gonna have their hands full…of torque steer.:wink:

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:25763"”]

monte carlos are seriously the fucking shittiest things ever.

at first, at least they were trying to make a muscle car. albeit a fucking mess of one, but then they make them FWD and uglier?

laughable. i always love beating up on them on the street because their owners think they are driving god’s gift to the automobile world.

[/quote]

seriously. there was some boat of a woman who cut me off in some red ernhardt model whatever the other day. it’s like lissen here, trash, let me just chirp 3rd next to you then finish you in 4th going 40 just Because I Can And You Look Like A Doughnut

the flyby was the thing that really got me confused, why do a flyby when you already lost?

Its the classic loser move. Its like a spit in the face when that someone gets their ass kicked.