GTP > stage 2 WRX

Update: Me and GTP met up a while ago and did a few more runs. I was so sure that I would take him because I was down a clear lb. of boost, I was amazed that after I got my car to hit target boost consistantly the gains were not what I expected…minimal.

So we ran from ~35-40 rolls, I would jump ahead in the beggining, but like clockwork…when I would put it in 4th he would come creeping up. The rolls were very close BUT! he had a passenger and I did not! Without one, he would probably walk at higher speeds.

Now the dig, OMG! IM RETARDED! I launched my car like I was trying to break it!! I definatly know how to launch but I don’t do it often and I dont think im gonna do that again…slipped the clutch out at ~5500, clutch held, tires broke though…I couldnt believe it(toyo proxes t1-r) and I fishtailed a little, at about 4500 in second he was in my rearview pretty far back and I thought I heard his tires still spinning…so I shut down at about 45-50. the main reason I shut down was that my gas light was on, and we were not near a station, I didn’t want to deal with that garbage
low gas = in my favor on rolls…damn nice GTP dude!

bottom line: he has me from roll that goes into the upper end of the speedo, I got him from dig (even if I dont launch the F out of it)

:needpic:

Just kidding. Good times man :tup: .
Someday my car will be fast :tspry: :snky:

:tup:

OT: Does anyone know the owner of a modded yellow WRX with the plates “VTECWHAT”?

Kevin - Jarrod talks about you from time to time, we should all go out for a rip sometime.

Oh I can not wait toget out there and get some runs in…

this is funny. Samsara is just full of excuses, and wierd magazine racer theories.

At least they ran, better than alot of callouts.

???. I dont understand.

did you read my post? no escuses, just description. I had made escuses in the begging because I was suppose to be at 15.8 ±.5, and was at 14.1 in second and 14.7 in 3rd.

I dont read any racer magazines, so im not familiar with their theroies, sry.

p.s. oh yeah, maybe your talking about the gas…you dont understand man. I drove for 15-20min with my gas light on, and did WOT pulls, I was afraid that I would get super lean by dry spots. When going back into NT, we did one more pull and I LOST POWER, seriously. Car took a nose dive at WOT. scary stuff.

:word: