Had a little fun last night... anyone know who it is?

Out by the X-Curve, I met up with a Red WRX with exhaust, and a system. It was a white guy driving, and we ended up playing around a little.

From a roll, we were pretty even. We were just kinda playing though, him stepping on it, then me. Just playing around, got up to some nice speeds… it seemed like it could be some fun.

We ended up right before the X-curve at the light. Both him and me blaring our systems, him with his rap, and me with my techno (cause we’re cool Yo) and he looked over and pointed as if asking if I was going on the light, and I nodded yep. So, we take off as the light turns green, me hitting the launch beautifully, and I get the lead into the X-curve. He takes the rear position right on my ass. We’re flying around the curves, hitting 80MPH all the way through. He stayed right on my ass (He better… hes AWD!) and I ended up having to powerslide through the last two corners to stay on the road. We get out of the curves, and my adrenaline is pumping so I just slow down to 30 again, and he wizzes on by me. We stay together, until the next light when we both gun it. I bog, and he takes away and goes up to 80, waving the “bye bye” out the window, as if he just won…

So, it was a good time. Just curious if anyone knows who he was. He seemed a little full of himself, with the little wave out the window after we had a pretty bit of even fun before hand. He had to go and ruin the feeling by acting like a pompous arrogant dick :slight_smile:

BTW, Driving really fast through the X-curve is dangerous. Please, don’t try it unless you know it very well and know the speeds you can take the turns at. I don’t want to see people dying out there!

i think i just saw the same WRX getting of the 90 at Walden

Havent seen any red ones around other than fuzzy’s wagon. The s curves are fun as hell on these cars though.

That’s it?

I can do that with 15 year old blown shocks and 13" snow tires…

“It was a white guy”…hahaha first kill story ever to disclose race of other driver. :lol:

What exactly is a nice speed?

It “seemed” like it “could” have been fun???

You aren’t sure if you had fun or not?

:mamoru: good story.

i like your stories, they are entertaining. :slight_smile:

BTW: Red was a very very very rare color for WRX sedans…and its not like fuzzy’s color…its like a blood red.

I didn’t really have time to look down at the Speedo. I took a guess to the speeds… :slight_smile:

then i think i know the kid, a guy i graduated with bought a blood red WRX sedan and put rims on it, didnt know what else he has done to it since but hes definately an arrogant rich white boy so i wouldnt doubt it was him. his name is adam

I only put that he was white, cause I was trying to find out who he was.

I’m not sure if I had fun or not, cause I was just playing around, but he seemed to be taking it to the next level. It was fun up until the sad and pathetic “bye bye” wavey out the window, in which I thought “WTF? Dickhead”

It was fun though.

Red scooby’s <3

the one i saw was bright red not like Fuzzy Wuzzy’s

I think I’ve only seen maybe one other gloss red scooby, and that was at carlisle. Quite the rare ones.

I saw a blood red sedan around WNY somwhere about a year ago. It was for sale at the time. It was pretty sweet looking!

edited no street names

BS you didn’t outlaunch an AWD scooby omghi2U!

Maybe he bogged… dunno. All I know is that when the light turned green, I was in the lead, and his car didn’t really seem all that fast. LOL

^^ not with that glass 5 speed he shoulden’t