Guaging intrest on a new auto venture

Hey guys, I thought I’d see what you guys thought of this first. Heres my plan, I’m in Taiwan for the next 2 monthes interning at my uncles company called JIT Tech (www.jittech.com.tw) Now I have the oppurtunity to manufacture products such as cams, camshafts, pistons and even alloy wheels (we are looking into forged wheels as well) Would anone be intrested in custom designed internal engine components, manufactured by OEM companies at a very competitive rate. We have the ability to manufacture and ship everything from our plants in Asia to N.A.

I’m working directly with the manufacturers so the cost should be significantly less than the market right now. Any suggestions to products. I’m looking into forged wheels from 15"-22", camshafts, cams, pistons, headlights, brake rotors, systems and calipers. We are able to work directly with the manufacturers that provide OEM products to companies such as Yulon(Nissan), Prince (Suzuki), Automobile Castings (Isuzu), Juji Heavy Industries, TRW, Cummins and Aisin.

Edwin Shaw
edwins@jittech.com.tw

Oh yeah, its now Friday afternoon for me at the end of the work day so I will not have any internet access until Mon morning when I get back to the office, about Sun for you guys. Thanks

yep pm for details