OOOOO Shiny!

Got a little cleaning done today.

big lump to power that cruise ship

Looking good.

like:excited

looks prettty nicee

Looks just like mine except you have the baller bt covers. Looks awesome.

Fuck I like them alot.

Looks good man. Did you and your buddy have any luck getting stuff going at airborne?

They didn’t advertise it till it was too late. Had a 2 car exhibition. I am hoping they can give us 3-4 weeks notice and we can do it on a Tuesday night so everyone is in town. With a little lead time I think we can get enough cars to let this take off. I think they were also presenting it to the wrong crowd.

sicccck, I have been thinking of twin cold air intakes too, how many horse powers did it gain from that mod?

edit… i will feel like a real dick if thats not a tt setup. lol

Just thinking the same thing :slight_smile:

Mehh either way the car and the work looks fuckin great and the car is fucking fast, so if its not a tt, and i made a dick comment… i admit I am the looser here for sure!

Allll though, I see spray too, so I first though maybe its a twin setup and those are charge pipes and the spray is for spool assistance, and I guess from reading his posts he knows a thing or two about big FI v8 power… so hense my sarcastic comment.

then I though “man I dont want to look like a dick here and would feel bad if it wasnt and he took it the wrong way” and made my second post. lol. either way he seems like a straight shooter and the fab is nice work, even if they are just intakes not charge pipes. so hopefully he sees past my comment.

:slight_smile:

Just twin cold air intake. No turbos.

whats with the kinks before the throttle body?

paint looks nice tho.

for real?

well then I feel like a dick for trying to poke fun.

BUT like I said, the car is tits, way faster than any car I own, and the fab and pwc work on it is top notch, even if its just intakes.

He can now take a poke at me and make fun of me owning 2 identical girls cars, one that hasnt run in year and other that cant pass a turtle on the freeway! lol

at the “collector” or the routing with the couplers?

routing with the couplers. I assume that it’s because he used two cold air intakes that already had a bend at the end of them. Looks like you could get much better airflow if you did a straight line instead of that U-turn through the coupler.

Not sure about the bends. The guy that makes the intake system is very smart and knowledgeable and has brought a lot to our lacking community. Im not sure but, the bends may be to clear something in the way there. Mike, you getting ideas with the charge pipes for me?!

I was just reading about intake harmonics and all that shit yesterday, I tend to go off on tangents with car stuff… anyways, improper intake length, and a straight shot to the throttle body/maf sensor sometimes hinders the low-mid power. Bends maybe intentional. Does look pretty cool though.