OOOOO Shiny!

If the mid/low power takes a dive with a straight shot to the TB then your piping size should be smaller. It’s just a balance between air speed and quantity. I’ll send you some more readying. :wink:

Yeah, this system was dynoed flow tested etc and it was proven to flow a crazy amount of air. Its also a grand.

Yeah do that. I was all for modding my intake on the TL, but got obsessed with reading all that other day, and decided to leave it alone :lol

Yea, that’s ridiculous and completely absurd.

For the amount of work that goes into it, not really. Its not some plastic pile of crap.

bingo

Factort in the materials, filters, welding, powder coating, iat sensor extenders and units, all the clams, boots, mounting parts there probably isnt much money being made off it.

Yea, only about $800 in pure profit.

Yea, i doubt that.

Yea, I don’t.

Whats it like to know everything?

I wouldn’t know. What’s it like to go through life thinking that 4ft of misc aluminum tubing is worth $1000?

You act like you know. Everytime i need an answer on something i am asking you from now on.

Expect a prompt, sarcastic answer.

You guys still talking about the intake? I couldve picked up a tube of glue and done it myself.

I build everything out of legos and horse semen.

That’s what the pyramids are built out of I’m pretty sure.

BTW, engine bay looks incredible Eric(k). I’m also jealous of those BT covers.

While you guys are busy arguing about it you need to realize…if it doesn’t cost a minimum of $500 it probably doesn’t fit a Mopar…our bottom end CAI’s are over $350.

This one is better executed.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/31283_123048114398530_100000800277896_108417_2588201_n.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

contact a fab shop. Someone could put something together for under $200 easy. And 99% of the local shops would make it look great.