OOOOO Shiny!

yeah…thats been tried…sorry fellas I know you think this can be thrown together cheap but theres $200 in filters,couplers and clamps. The bends are all compound and need to be welded to the pipe…not just thrown in a bender. And I would doubt that there is anywhere local that has the ability to to mandrel bends that tight for cheap.

Adam could im sure but not for 200$ :rofl

Haha this shits tooooooo funny.

These things are prime candidates for LSx swaps!

There isn’t one f body besides drews that runs on this site.

You’re more than welcome to poke around under the hood if you are in Plattsburgh.

<------

Prove it, meet me and Hotwheels at papa Johns.

Seriously? This looks quite simple for any of our local fabricators. You know that you can use commercially available mandrel bends and tig weld them right?

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/techpwrsparky/Crank%20this_dual%20CAI/DSCI0079.jpg

you’ve got to be shitting me! wow, $1k for that? If they’re so complicated and expensive why not just buy a single intake? It would flow more than enough, not have that restrictive kink, cost less, and look better.

Yes I know…so since it’s so simple go make one that fits and sell them…you’ll make a fortune.
Do you guys live to be assholes on this site? Just curious cause thats about all I ever see on here.

why did you go with the double intake?

I might have to get in on this market now that I see how much you guys will pay.

Yep, I def want to stop by one of these days after work. And, nothing personal to you or Nick, but I think that Synapse could do that piece and save your community some money. Someone shoot them some pics of it and get an estimate.

i think that intake system looks awesome, expensive, yes but its a mopar…they are the most expensive domestic(TaViS) cars to mod, more then a caddy lol its not his fault it cost so much and he couldnt find anyone to fab it

THE most expensive cars to mod, eh?:crackup?

My empty cars sitting up there now, go swap a 454 lsx into it.

4g63 swap.

I won’t be sending pics of it to anyone. It was given to me by the guy who made it. There are people that want it no matter the price so thats great. He doesn’t sell tons of them and he never planned to. I choose to run it because it made 10hp and 12 tq more power than anything else out there. There are other fender mounts that run just as cool but they don’t move as much air…and it looks a lot better than anything else for the Hemis.

:Idiotsif you werent a friggin ricer now! ud kno i ment dumbestics…

:hug