OOOOO Shiny!

From what ive seen, unless youre pushing some big cubes the dual intakes arent worth it. With a big motor (such as 10secondc’s) the air flow you get is worth it and noticeable for sure. The company who makes these is starting to make some very cool stuff for us that no one has yet. Solid subframe bushings, cog super drive belt slip solutions etc. Erik has a pretty good hand in track testing and helping with tge ideas behind what we really need and ctp is making it.

Brah I’ve been a ricer since ~2000 when I got my first Poopra.

lol supras are american imports lolololol i only say that cus they are inline 6 rwd lol

Modern Mopar

http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/312-P5249666ac.jpg

=

:bowdown

The very first one was prolly worth $1000. After that, the company most likely had a jig for everything and it was a breeze.

wat

lol inline 6cyl hahahhaa

ooooo shiny

Yes by black bomber shitbox runs. Erik can vouch for that.

Erik, shoot me a PM if your going to have your car out one night I’d like to stop by and check it out. Also one of the sales guys at work as a 2011 charger and me might be in the market for some upgrades. So far all he has is a CIA and a catback on order, your input would be helpful as to a build plan if you don’t mind.

He can’t do shit to it. There is no tuning what so ever for the 2011’s and there is no hint as to when there will be. Chrysler changed to a new controller and it makes the old one look like a nintendo 64.

Mines beat the worse too LOL

fbodZ:banghead

a good 440 would kill that hemi

shit my buddy welds for a living … we just made a complete T4 turbz kit for my buddys l98 vette for like under 400 bucks in labor/designing… CAI is a breeze my friend… it does look awsome tho! just the $1000 for 10 hp , $100 a hp is kinda sketchy to me but to each and their own! BTW to answer your question, yes everyone is on here to be an asshole. :lol

I don’t think he wants to go that far with it yet, after all it does still have full powertrain warranty and I’m pretty sure he wants to keep that intact. He had a stock 06 before this one, but I don’t believe he touched anything on it. Honestly I think he’d be more then happy with a full exhaust and basic bolt ons.

well there re not many basic bolt ons for the 11’s yet. Couple of cat backs maybe. Not even sure if the pre 11 stuff will fit. Basic mod for that motor would be upgrading to SRT shorty headers,cats and catback. Unfortunately the SRT’s aren’t out yet…lol. Like I said…there’s really nothing to do yet.

I stopped there and didnt read any more.

$18 for 3" 180 bend 6061 tube: 2X $36
$17 for 3" 6061 straight 2’: X3 $51
$16 for 3" 45 deg silicone bend coupler: 2X $32
$7 for 3" straight coupler: 3X $21
$2.60 for 3" tbolt clamp: 11X $28.60
$15 for an air filter: 2X $30
$5 for some 6061 1/8th sheet to make mounting tabs: 1X $5
---------------------------------materials cost $203.60
powder coating something like that is about $16 in materials (powder is dirt cheap actually) If they sub contract it $100 would be a rip off, more like $30-50. but ill say $100
---------------------------------PC cost $100

even at 100$ an hr there is no way it takes 7 hours to make that. Infact i could make that in 2-3 hours…

not to mention thats a one off. I assume the CO making that has a jig, so take the 2-3 hrs down to 1.5hrs to cut tube and weld, clean shoot pdc and bake. Hello $466.66 an hr for an intake! If you brought me the car and I charged you $500 for that, I would feel like I was rapeing you.

That is quite honestly a piece of cake to make… and pre throttle body its rather hard to fuck up an intake TUBE, this isnt a manifold where you need to deal with all the pertinent science and math.

An airfilter directly on the MAF would have sufficed. $50, done. Anything more past that is a restriction. simple as that.

and solid subframe bushings are cake for anyone with a lathe and a mill and $40 for a chunk of material. If they sell one bushing for more than $150 again you are bent over.

Well until one of you goes out and makes one of these incredibly cheap and easy pieces I’ll stick with what I have,a 10 sec 4400lb car. Guess thats easy and cheap to do as well. And before the smart ass comments pop up I really don’t give a crap what people run in lighter cars.

god damn that’s heavy.