OOOOO Shiny!

Dont get me wrong it looks like a nice piece and works perfectly for your car it seems. looks great under there regardless of how much or who makes it. Not saying you should get rid of it or what ever, infact the only thing I am saying in here about it was backing Jdaniels comments, because they are 100% correct from a standpoint of logistically making that thing.

I dont have anything against the car, actual I think its fucking bad ass! Like I said from your first intro post. and I dont have anything against ya either, so please take my initial comment for a grain of salt. Work is work, thats what I respect. the fitment, finish, welding, layout, the symmetry and everything with the intake tubes is top notch. Getting a 4.4klb car to run 10’s is doing serious work. Props to you, from a real fabricator. Many of the “haters” cant even change oil, so dont let them bother ya.

Its the same story, cars vs bikes vs sleds vs PWC’s vs boats vs mopeds. Speed is speed, they just do it differently, yet they all should be respected.

Aren’t you glad you joined this forum? :ahh

^ X2.

Logistically speaking until you have made one you honestly cannot comment on what it costs to make…and to be honest who gives a flying fuck if it costs $4o or $800 to manufacture. If people are buying them and the guy is making a profit good for him. I am sure it can be made cheaper to someone who buys bulk materials…are they making them? No …why? Cause unlike Ford and Chevy no one invests time,money or effort into Mopar cause it’s a tiny market. So our shit costs more. So yeah thanks…I like the way my car looks too…even though the dress up shit probably cost me more than most of your short blocks did. You wanna mod a Mopar to this level…bring cash…lots of it.

I guess you dont know what I do. I havnt made one for a 96-2002 300C 5.7L yet, you are correct. But I made ones for Vw’s, Honda’s, ford’s, Audi’s, bmw’s, saabs, 4, cyl, 6 cyl, 8 cyl. cars and trucks. Dont over think the process here, its tubing, a chop box or band saw, deburring tools, tig welder, filler rod, drill press and a powdercoat gun powder and an oven. not rocket science.

I know its a small market, so supply and demand COMMERCIALLY will demand a higher price. Where as ANY capable fabrication shop can make the same thing, if not better, and beat the shit out of the price. The exact opposite of the way it usually is, where the talented people cant make shit because of a flooded commercial market.

bottom line is I am the last person here that talks out of my ass, and cant back it up with real work. :slight_smile:

WUT?

Did you miss the part where I said who cares what it costs to make? If he’s selling them for $1000 and it cost $1 good for him? And I make my own tubing for blowers so I know it’s not rocket science.

oh…p.s…these cars didn’t come out till the 2005 model year.

i dunno wtf car it is lol

pulled the date range from a 3 sec glance on wiki!i fail i guess its casue i never built a wiki.

i didnt miss that part, i focused on the “Logistically speaking until you have made one you honestly cannot comment on what it costs to make.” part.

Same could be said for everything in life. Not many people make intakes for Lambos, so they cost thousands too, because people who spend 100K on a car dont miss a few K on minor parts. Doesn’t change the fact that its way over priced for what it really is.

Ohh haha. Those 300’s were FWD turds.

300M and they ran quite well actually. They hated getting overreved though.

I paid $400 for a 4" intake which is nothing compared to Erics.

Me and eric are mother fucking ballers.

I can make ice cream at home too, asshole.

:rofl

I’m gonna go ball out and eat some diamond encrusted ice cream so my doo doo twinkles.

Gm guys need to go suck on some nuts and stop fucking eachother for used parts.

I was gonna throw the “M” in there but I decided not to, cuz I didn’t think anyone would catch it :lol

And I called it a turd simply because it’s FWD lol

Every time you talk shit to me, I’m gonna take it out on your little garbage pail kid that you hang out with.

The cum dumpster?

since when does the brand of your car have to do with how much getting a simple pipe fabricated? Also i love the fact someone paid that much money becuase obviously they have no resources skills or knowledge to do it them self… and then tells the kid that fabricates for a living he hasnt a clue.

supply and demand. If you are the only player on the field you can charge more if the demand is there.

I dont do it for a living, yet. But I do take it serious, as if I did. someday ill be on tv… you just wait! :rofl

Excuse Me?