Guitar Hero

I have an extra sealed copy of guitar hero 2 for PS2 im looking to sell if anyone is looking for one

guitar hero ftmfw
game is pretty much amazing
im addicting i must say

and i just bought a wii last nite

wow guitar hero III here i come

Lol, if only.

going to do it again,congrats & better luck to u!

I got a video of steve playing hero 1 he is friggin amazing

i’m a loser i have all 3 and just recerved GH3 the other day, i rock this game.

if you go to my myspace www.myspace.com/steelcitymx3grl there is a video of Steve on here playing guitar hero at my house

Yeah Brian, I posted that up a couple months ago, when I posted about buying a new 07 Impala (Still have the truck). Happening May 3rd, 08 and we are levaing for the condo in florida May 4th.

Thanks again! :beer:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Exactly, i don’t listen to a single f’in song on any of the games(1,2,and prob 3) and i love playing that game

I play 2 on 360 here and there. My roommates love the game and are trying to get 1million points on free bird.

I’ll get III for the wii when it comes out.

i have played it before, definitely a blast. its a great game to sit around and drink some beers.

My 5 year old and I have been playing. I finger the notes and she picks. She just 5 starred her favorite song on easy - Iron Man. :bigthumb:

She was walking through Target the other day singing Shout at the Devil. Hopefully no one calls Child & Youth Services.

^^ haha that’s better than my lil bro playing GTA with my daughter. Luckily she doesn’t know what’s going on yet in that game.